Devery in Mobile

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsujay, Jan 22, 2004.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i agree sabanfan. but henderson hasnt really been injured (ok, the arm but they wont hold that against him) so maybe someone will pick him or any number of other guys before clayton.

2. CA Tiger

CA Tiger Freshman

Absolutely no way 9 wr's go before Clayton. If they do, the scouts have no idea what they are doing. This year proves more than ever that the kind of guys you want on your team have heart and character. Clayton just happens to be super talented as well as being the ultimate team player. Whoever thinks this guy isn't fast must not have seen him play for the last 3 years. He's real fast. Plus, he has really good acceleration out of his breaks and after the catch and always gets the extra yards at the end of the play. Tough football player. D. Henderson is nowhere close to the wr that Michael Clayton is. Devery has suspect hands and has trouble sustaining his speed when having to change direction. A great deep threat but not the all around player that Clayton is.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i guess clayton might go higher than i thought (2nd round at best). i just saw a mock draft that had him 16th. although this draft also had him taken well before strait which i find hard to believe, and didnt include fitzgerald.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Digressing a bit, Gumborue, who's the Oscar Gamble look alike in your avatar?

5. freddy

freddy Founding Member

Gumborue, I was refering to the initial comment in the thread when talking about Clayton's speed. I do agree speed is important in the NFL, but I don't think Clayton is lacking much if any in that area. :)

6. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

His avatar is Dmitri Young of the Detroit Tigers.

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

you are correct! wow, we must have a mlb fan on the board

8. lmb20988

lmb20988 Founding Member

How is Dmitri Young's little brother doing in the minor leagues?