Devery Looking Good

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Aug 7, 2004.

1. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

That, or Devery comes out and proves his coach wrong by working extra hard in practice and making up for time lost and the saints end up with a very good receiver. He proves his worth and renegotiates his deal for a better one or he moves on. Either way Devery should be motivated by the signing of an NFL contract to play professionally, that he excells in practice and begins to show what he can do to get on the field and contribute to his team.

2. rookie

rookie Founding Member

There is still like 5 weeks of training camp left. Missing a few days ain't gonna kill anyone. NFL training camp is horribly too long and is a pathetic ploy of owners trying to hold season ticket holders hostage for more of their money.

I thoroughly believe that is what is killing the Saints towards the end of the season working out for 5+ weeks in the heat and humidity of Houma and then playing a 16 games in 17 week schedule. I know money is an issue but I bet the boys would rather be in LaCrosse instead of sweating there asses off here in South LA. The heat in Wichita Falls is exactly why Jerry Jones decided to move part of training camp back to Oxnard. Maybe the Saints should hold the last couple of weeks in a cooler climate to let the fellas get their legs back.