Devery to Saints!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DJBurke, Apr 24, 2004.

1. IAm4LSU48

IAm4LSU48 Founding Member

I wish Devery well, and I think he will do very good as a Saint.

2. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

You will also be one of those bandwagon fans when the Saints are good and post a winning season or make it high in the playoffs.

Cry me a freaking river if you can't support your own state's team through some bad years no matter how long it has been. I guarentee if the Super Dome was sold out for every game and rocking like Tiger Stadium the Saints would peform better. I am willing to bet you weren't much of a Tiger fan 10-15 years ago when LSU sucked ass? I was just a kid going to EVERY game in those losing seasons with my dad supporting the Tigers in rain, heat, any type of weather, not being a bandwagon fair weather LSU fan.

I may have your persepective on this all wrong and if so I apologize. But if you are a REAL Saints fan, act like one! Support the descions they make. Congrats to Devery for getting drafted to the Saints. I am excited we actually get to WATCH Devery on TV every sunday now.

GEAUX TIGERS and GEAUX SAINTS!

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The Saints have been selling out every game and the Dome has been rocking, the team has just not played very well. The Saints not winning has nothing to do with the fans. Saints fans are right behind the Cubs fans as far as supporting a loser.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Look here, Junior. I've been suffering through more than 30 years being a fan of this bunch of losers. I watched Tampa Bay win their first game ever against the Saints. I watched the new Cleveland Browns win their first game ever against the Saints. I watched Joe Montana and Jerry Rice make a living by building up their stats against the Saints. I watched Archie Manning complete fifteen 2 yard passes while down 28 points and then read about how great his stats were and how it was too bad he played on such a bad team. I watched Mike Ditka give up an entire draft to get a head case like Ricky Williams. I've gone without sex for weeks at a time because of the tantrums I threw on Sunday afternoons. I've kicked 6 different dogs all around the living room on Sunday afternoons. Don't call me a bad fan because I finally decided to kick the habit by just not phuckin watching them anymore.

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

LMMFAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SF, that is some of the funniest chit I have read here in a while. PH*****G hilarious! Especially the dog kickin.
    I too was a fan for many years and I won't watch or follow them no more either. I don't like Brooks, I don't like Haslett, I don't like Benson...etc. The Aints need a total revamp before they draw my interest again.
    I think Joe Horn is an excellent player, but when the ghetto comes out of em, I want to throw something through my TV screen. All in all Piss on the Aints! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

8. j0nathanr0y

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Well my current dog weighs a hundred pounds and can take a lickin' and I hardly ever get sex anymore anyway, so.... :wink:

10. j0nathanr0y

That's what I'm talking about! Taking one for the team. hahaha....

My girlfriend wonders how I get so involved in football games too. She really doesnt understand how I can get upset over playing people on NCAA Football on PS2. Football is a legal addiction I'm abusing! :wink: :grin: