Devery to Saints!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DJBurke, Apr 24, 2004.

1. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Good point. Most of these guys are so succeessful prior to owning a sports franchise, and then it's like they forget the basic principles that got them there. Maybe its ego or something. They see one player tht they just don't feel they can live without, they jump off the financial deep-end, and then wonder what happened when a single player isn't the team savior. I like the way that Carolina has built their program - very team oriented and not alot of "me-me-me" types of players. It's also interesting than most of the "family run" organizations in pro football have been less than successful since the early Cleveland days. JMO, but I believe that was Atlanta's problem also. There have been significant, recognizable improvements since Taylor Smith family exited the Falcons organization. Balnk has gone out and hired football professionals to execute his strategy - good moves. I sure wish Benson would consider some changes........

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Don't think it was mentioned but I'm not going to read through this thread again to find out. When Devery signed with LSU, we were not exactly on top of the world. New coach and a program coming off two losing seasons. Devery ain't scared to play for the 'aints.

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

And did he tell you this personally, or are you just a mind reader?

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Please don't "punk" me in a post. It always takes me days to recover from a post punking.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

When you've been punked by SabanFan, you've been punked by the best. My mind is registered with ATF as a lethal weapon.

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I'll have to take your word on that one.

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

yeah I'm back

it does seem like the Saints are under a dark cloud doesn't it?

BUT the more they lose the more the law of averages goes in their favor.

management or something must be bad, I mean it has to be right? or do we belive in Jinxs? I dunno. I still want them to win and always will, but lets just say I sorta glance at the scores now instead of being glued to the set. they dont exactly put them on up here as much as they used to since the stupid titans came to town. Anyway, remember this each year is a NEW year, you cant argue that, and right when you say it can never happen, it will.

Hell I hope the saints got 16-0 and break all records! is it likely to happen? NO but I'd be hollering like a chicken at a jessie Jackson family reunion BBQ if they did!

here's hoping the saints win at least ONE super bowl in the next 10 years, hopefully I'll make it that long.
    Go Black and Gold

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If it really worked like that the Aints are due to win the next 5 Superbowls

:shock:

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

do yoyu know for a fact they wont? you'd get pretty good odds in your favor but what if........ MAN what could top the sugar bowl? imagine good things happenin in the bayou state. for instance how long had it been before last year that LSU won an NC? you get the point.

anythings possible

BTW good to se ya again