DEVILLE: Fallout from Perrilloux saga

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Indiana Tiger, Feb 6, 2005.

1. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

I swear, some of you guys remind me a lot of a certain bubbafong and ramah going at it 4 or 5 months ago. Oh the memories...

Now back to the topic of the thread...

I think RP is gonna have some major kissing up to do when he actually gets to LSU. I don't think he's thought about the fact that Russell and Flynn both have delvelped relationships with the rest of the team, and have both put in sweat and effort, and both I'm sure have earned respect from their teamates. I just don't see most of the guys taking too kindly to some high school kid talking bad about their QB's, regardless of who he is or how good he might be. I've grown to really appreciate the respect that all the LSU players have shown each other in recent years, and it would truly be a shame if RP's immaturity and cockiness caused some bad vibes and tension within the team.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

1. I really doubt that any of us are interested in your personal correspondence. Do you really feel the need to post it?

2. You really do need to acquaint yourself w/ the old saying: "Brevity is the soul of wit."

3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I guess Im one of the 5% because I cant stand glossy sunshine pumping when there are issues and concerns that need to be dealt with. I dont like walking around with purple and gold colored glasses on that blind me from being objective.