DFW Papers full of LSU articles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 27, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I am like a kid at Christmas !. I went to Texas Stadium yesterday only to be turned away. I figured as much, but it was worth a try. My wife said I cannot wipe the smile off my face. Seeing LSU in Texas Stadium was neat (Even if it was a picture)

Anyway, for those of us living here the Dallas morning news has article after article about LSU. You can read these articles on
    www.dallasnews.com however you have to sign up for an account. It is free, but you have to give your email. I gave a fake email address to avoid spam. It is up to you.

I plan on attending Sabans news conferences when I can, I am no Texan I live here now, and my Tigers are in town I am going to soak this in as much as I can.

But they have several articles today on LSU.

2. I don't see how you can do it : )

I lived in Orlando for 2 years and had to move home. I couldnt take hearing about the Gators and Nole's all the time. Yuck.

3. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Actually...

in some ways it is not too bad around Dallas. All we hear about is the Cowboys and that is easy to tune out. The local media has no idea that College football exists until the Texas/OU weekend (which Texas always loses so that isn't too bad either). It is like living in a NCAA vacuum.

Is it better to live in a vacuum or get pummeled by Alabama/Georgia/Forida/etc... media homers? With the Internet, I like the vacuum.