DFW Tigers - Start showing your colors

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 26, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Hey everyone, lets get the flags and car magnets out and start showing an LSU presence around town. Wear your colors out to eat.

Show Dallas that an LSU invasion is about take place. None they have ever seen.

Geaux Tigers.

2. GeauxTigers

GeauxTigers Founding Member

We'll be coming into town Friday afternoon. I plan to fly the flags everywhere I go around Big D. As you said, Let's show'em that The Tigers are in Town!!!
    GEAUX TIGERS!!:D

3. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

the flags are up......

on the house and the car. All LSU gear has been put through the washer and ready to wear. This isn't new to my neighbors, though. ;)

4. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Great job guys. I wish I was joining you. I know you will be representing us well.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

The flag on the house flies year round except on Memorial Day, September 11th, and July 4th.

The Long Horns in my office came in and said that my car "Looks ridiculous" (I have the paw magnet on each side and two flags)
    I said yeh, I have more Tiger stuff on my car the UT has sold tickets...
    Tigers arrived, I wish I could watch them practice today. (They are at Texas Stadium at 4 today) I work in Las Colinas so I can see the stadium from my office window.. DAMN !!! I wish I could go watch them practice, but I seriously doubt Saban is going to let anyone in.

Geaux Tigers !!!
    Welcome to Dallas, I wish I could go back home with you after the game...

6. Sophandros

Sophandros Freshman

I live near the Cotton Bowl around Exposition Park, and I've been warning the bartenders in the area about the impending invasion.

They think they can handle it because of Texas/OU.

They don't know LA people in general and Tiger fans specifically. I let them know that they will be compensated well in the form of tips, since we (Cajuns, Creoles, Coon-asses, etc.) tend to drink more than those backwoods sooner people.

7. BamaBengal

BamaBengal Founding Member

LSU

Go get 'em Tigers and go SEC!!!