DFW - Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JP4LSU, Jan 18, 2005.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well then I am pretty sure we know each other. Dr. Tom.. Havent thought about him in awhile, Him and his cheese board. Him and Mrs Fenton.

Small world...
    Trafton was a small school.

2. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Dr. Tom and that paddle. I don’t remember what we did but Todd and I got drug into his little office (at the original school) and he smack his paddle against a telephone book and told Todd to yell, then smack it again and told me to yell. He was a freak.

Aren’t you living in Dallas? I think Steve Turner is coaching in Dallas.

3. TexasTigers

Yeh I am up here, I didnt know Steve was up here. I see Jeff a bit at LSU games (Since he was in my class) most of us Trafton guys all tailgate together, Me, Kane McAndrew, Mike Howard, Lee Lawrence, Rob Salasi, Steve Gardner (Henry now).... I saw Ty Henry not to long ago... I see Mr. Kinchen all the time still, he and my parents are still very close. So everytime I am home I run into him.

I remember what Dr. Tom used to come into Mrs Blackstocks class, and would call us out (Ivan, Lee, Kane, Jared, Mike and Rob Please step outside) Remember his cologne.

Anyway, no one cares around here.
    Small world man, havent thought of those days in a while.
    "We Are. TA"....

4. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Did you play football? I ended up going to USL to play football. Me and John Howard. Mike followed us there when he graduated.

5. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Overtime Sports bar is at I-35W and Alsbury here in Burleson. I bring it up because it's relatively new and may not have been "taken over" yet. It's only about 5 miles south of 35W/20 interchange, right on the Ft. Worth/Burlseon border. Chuck Cooperstein did his college football shows there this past season.

It'd be great to see the Tigers play @ TCU, or even Baylor for that matter. I'd travel to see that (only about 60 miles for me).

6. TexasTigers

Yeh I did #81, but I never really played when you were there until my Senior year in 88 except on special teams. I was average at best, I did nothing on offense because Perry called me Ice Man because my hands were like ice blocks. I followed Catha at DE in 88, I was his Backup in 87 (Actually 3rd string). But I was not on the same level as John or, Thrower or them. I was the school Drummer basically, that was my only claim to fame at all years at Trafton.... I played Baseball more then anything, I played that since the 7th grade at TA. I still hear Malpica (AKA Bandage) still whistling to this day.

Howard (Mike) was not at USL to long, he ended up at SLU with most of the crew. I was at LSU and Northwestern.

7. strinbj

strinbj Freshman

Count me in anywhere in Ft Worth. I can' wait to watch some tiger football.

8. strinbj

strinbj Freshman

Where do you work at Lockheed? I work on the ADP program. I am currently assigned to the J-UCAS project. I live about 3 miles down the road.

9. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

Let's do it!!

Git r dun!!:thumb:

10. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Texas Tiger check your PM