DFW - Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JP4LSU, Jan 18, 2005.

1. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I'm new to the Dallas area. I've moved to Mesquite since Katrina, and I was wondering if Ben's Half Yard house is still the place to catch LSU games in Dallas?

I've been to Ben's for a couple of Saints games now and the place is the best I've been to to watch a Saints game. Just wondering if it's equivalent for LSU games?

2. tigerm

tigerm Founding Member

Ben's Halfyard House is good for LSU games

I've been in and out of Dallas the past few weeks on business. I've seen a few games at Ben's (luckily I was in BR for the Auburn game!) - and I would recommend it. They get a good LSU crowd for the games - and we command the big TV's. Always fun to watch the games with a bunch of Tiger fans. (The $5 half-yards of beer don't hurt, either.) Highly recommended! LSU!

3. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Live in Keller, will be back in the mix as soon as my son, TCU WR finishes this season. I have been to alot of football games since 2001 all over the US, ready for a break.:geauxtige

4. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Great, thanks for the update. Definitely sounds like Ben's is the place to be for LSU games. I'll try to go there for the LSU-North Texas game.

5. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

I heard there are some that watch the games at Fox and the Hound also. I think it’s mostly folks from the northern suburbs though. I’ve always gone to Ben’s myself.