Dick out, Nutt inserts Johnson for opener

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Aug 17, 2006.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Dewey, Cheatham & Howe.

2 Lawyers standing on a street corner. Beautiful women walks by. One lawyer says "Man, I'd like the srew her". The other lawyer says "Outta what?"

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

After all,

"a healthy Johnson is always better than a sore Dick." -funniest line I've seen all day about this.

[​IMG]

3. Broke

Broke Founding Member

I just read this article again and found this line:

"Dick periodically has seemed healed only for the back to flare up again"

Dick is always flaring up at the most inopportune times.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Injured Dick forces Nutt to insert Johnson for Trojans.

5. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

I think if this goes any further we will have to make it an R rated thread. Could turn out to be a nice headline on Leno!

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Trojans capture Nutt with ineffective Johnson because of limp Dick.

7. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

Guess I'll have to get used to hearing the lawyer jokes. Started law school on Monday.:(

8. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Definitely :rofl: one:lol: of :hihi: the :rofl: funniest:lol: threads:hihi: I :rofl: have:lol: seen :hihi: in:rofl: quite:lol: a:hihi: while:thumb:
    ________
    Lovely Wendie99

9. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

I cant wait for the arkansas-tennessee game... rumor has it that jim bob cooter's gonna get the start for tennesse.

the article

Jim Bob cooter got the start for the volunteers. Fulmer said later, I cant get enough of cooter... The rest of the quarterbacks are always chasing cooter. He's our guy. From day one I loved cooter.

Nutt had to make a tough decision and withdrew the smaller Dick (6-1 200lbs) and inserted the bigger Johnson (6-2 212lbs). Offensive coordinator Gus Malzhan would go on to say, "The bigger Johnson was just a better fit than the smaller Dick... Cooter put a lot of pressure on Nutt but Johnson really came through.. Without Nutt, johnson would be useless... he'd be lost... they really work together well.

The key sequence that finally finished the cooter off took place early in the 4th quarter...Tackle Shavers (marcus #93) and Cornerback Johnson (john johnson #20) pounded cooter into submission in the sack that caused Cooter to just lie there, shaking violently on the ground. The Shavers-Johnson sack ended in a Johnson-Shavers-Cooter sandwhich on the ground.

Off the turnover, Johnson hit flanker Shedrick Johnson for a score. The two johnson's finally put ole' cooter away for the game. Medics had to ice down cooter because of the beating cooter took from all the johnsons.

10. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

On one key play early in the game, referee's made a questionable call when Dick was hit as he threw and the ball flew backwards. Ref's called it a fumble. Dick erupted and Nutt was all in the ref's faces. The referees were disgusted by Nutt in their faces and had to use their yellow hankie's. Fat phill ate a donut.