Did anyone see JV in Athlon?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by QBLuke, Jun 3, 2004.

1. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

In Athlon's southeastern preview, (i live in Atlanta so I had to settle for the Pollack cover) there is an interview with Justin Vincent. Among other interesting things, he said he has been a member at Tiger-Bait.com for years and enjoys reading the posts. There is also an interesting coaches forum, where Pete Carroll continues to make himself look like an ass. Just read where he lists his "greatest moment" pf 2003.

**MODERATOR NOTE: Please watch the language, guys. Brett has asked that we keep it clean around here, so please respect his wishes.**
    Yeah sorry about that, my bad.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Well to paraphrase: "There were so many great moments in 2003. The shutout opener at Auburn, the way we bounced back after the Cal loss by beating Arizona State on the road by 20 points despite being tied at the half. Also, beating our rivals Notre Dame and UCLA handily in a sold-out Coliseum. The late season wins over Washington State and Oregon State that put us in position to play for the national title. THen of course, beating Michigan in the Rose Bowl. It was a picture-perfect day like you always imagine Pasadena to be on New Year's. The stadium was full of USC and Michigan colors. There was such an electricity in the air. Then, receiving the Rose Bowl trophy in the ceremony after the game, and then getting the national championship trophy in front of a big crowd in front of Heritage Hall"

3. mike5705

mike5705 Founding Member

That makes me want to puke:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

4. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

A big crowd? Weren't there like 200 people?

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Man, I don't mind if Southern California wants to be the co-champions. That's kind of like a co-pilot, right?