Did anyone see the Bo Pelini meltdown?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 22, 2010.

1. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Then it could be Les' turn to take a swing at Howard, since he was supposedly the source of Herbie's "Miles to Michigan" scoop.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Thanks.

Yeah, that was possibly the worst call of the entire season.

3. roynav

roynav free your mind

HAHA! Thats hilarious.

4. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

Mike stoops (went to high school with Bo) goes nuts all the time here at az. It has gotten to the point of being comical. They look ridiculous.

5. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Nick Saban has been known to go ballistic on a player, seriously, he looked like he was losing it last week:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjDVsw-eQU"]Saban goes off on McCarron[/ame]

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

This was the call that got Miles fired up, which BTW was a good thing to see out of him. Also, I thought it was great when Miles was talking to TM after the play, the announcers were basically saying that Miles was probably telling him, "you keep playing like that son, that's what I want to see, don't worry about the refs I'll take care of them." From what I could see it looked like that was probably the case. Miles has his boys backs and they know it. :miles:

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I always thought he looked like Preparation H Raymond.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

Some of the calls were really bad. Late in the game A&M had 3rd and long and threw an incomplete pass but the defense was called for roughing the qb. the replay showed the defender hit the qb right after he released the ball, hit him only with his shoulder pads around chest high. even the commentators were saying it was a questionable call. Nebraska was called for pass interference that was really iffy and I believe it was on Nebraska's following possesion A&M got away with one much worse and I'm not talking about the tip ball one.. A&M was holding quite a bit and I know they say holding can be called on every play but when you constantly see jerseys being pulled and stretched and not called once you have to wonder...

9. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I1lQwmSXO4]YouTube - Ben Cotton violated by Texas A&M player 11/20/10[/ame]

No wonder Ben Cotten of Nebraska got back to back 15 yarders for kicking, then complaining. ... that wasn't his leg the A&M guy was pulling.....

10. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

O yeah I agree this is a really good thing . Les was saying something along the lines of keep playing like that and good job, etc.
    Even Gary (CBS anouncer) said that was a bad call to.