Did I ever mention that USC SUCKS?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerFan90, Jun 3, 2004.

1. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Not that anyone out here really cares about them. Maybe 1/2 of the alums do but no one else. :rofl:

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Both USC and USuck do suck. Word

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Actually I don't think USC sucks. I think the AP poll sucks. If our positions were reversed and we were left out of the NC game, we would likely be rationalizing and posturing just like the Trojans.

But we would be much louder and incredibly obnoxious about it, of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

We would also have a valid argument since we earned the right to play on the field. USuCk does not have a valid argument since their claim to be in the BCS championship game was won in the news papers, BIG DIFFERENCE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. Wolf04

Wolf04 Founding Member

I don't hate USC. I dislike the fact that we have to share a NC with them, but i can deal with with that. Personaly i don't blame them for claming a NC. I don't think that they acctually have a claim, but if LSU had been in their position i would have no problem claming at least half a championship. USC was screwed by not being allowed into the MNC game. Say what you want about OU. I like them and think they had a great team last year, but the facts were that they did not win their confrence so they should not have been in the game. I know that the next person to reply to my message will say something like.......by the rules currently in place........ Well the rules sucked and if anybody here can say that someone who does not win their confernence deserves to play for the NC then they are just making up excuses. I don't agree with those USC posters who say over and over again that they are the ONLY NC, but they can say that s%*t taste like ice cream, but that don't make it true. I have accepted that the BCS got it right, but it should not have benn in a possition to make that mistake. What sickens me is that the BCS is making NO attempt to prevent another team from going to the NC game if they did not win thier confrence.

No i don't hate USC for claming that they are the real NC or for thinkng that they could score 21-28 points on our Defense :hihi: :lol: . I hate the BCS and both of the polls for not giving us a chance to prove them wrong.

6. Wolf04

Wolf04 Founding Member

Mabe, mabe not. Thanx to the contraversy loving AP poll and the BCS we will never know (although i highly suspect that you are correct)