Did that ESPN segment kick butt or what?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by conradj, Dec 6, 2003.

1. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Yes it did my friend

2. jeffoxiam

jeffoxiam Founding Member

details?

3. GrandaddyGator

GrandaddyGator Freshman

BUT, did you wittness that weak crap they did on the EPA college football segment when they pit LSU and USC. Showed USC running over the Tigers. Goes to show you that when we play outside of our own conference, SEC teams get no respect. :mad:
    :geaux: LSU 34 - uga 17

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

It surpised me. From the hands down vote for best crowd to the match-up between LSU-Georgia. Both Corso and Heibstreet pick LSU. Now if the Tigers can make it though this tough game tonight, there will be no doubt to the rest of the country that they are for real. It's funny how an 11-1 team are only just now getting respect. My only complaint about the Game Day crew was, during the best crowd vote, Corso saying that when they were here that "as far as you could see there were Tiger fans staring up at the Home Depot jumbotron." Almost as if to say we had never seen anything like that before. Maybe I was reading too much into it.

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I did the same on my son's Playstation. LSU won 4 out of 5 times.:geaux:

6. SEN

SEN Founding Member

I don't quite understand what you're saying, but I was 2 deep behind the Gameday set, and when I turned around it was absolutely insane how many LSU fans there were. All the way down the PMAC ramp, to crammed on Stadium Dr. all the way to the ATHL. building, and almost halfway up Victory Hill. I go thtere are 7am and people were telling me they spent the night there.

The crowd went nuts when Fowler said he was glad to be back in Baton Rouge, and wished they could have been in town more since '97.

7. LStUdent

LStUdent Founding Member

Yeah SEN I was one of the ones that had been there all night. We ended up not getting up front for gameday though because we decided we were way to tired to stand up there all day and we wanted good seats for the game. So we went and waited in line at the stadium. I was a great time though.

8. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Me too. I had the computer play the computer three times, LSU two outta three.

Wonder if this is how they pick BCS numbers...

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I like to have fallen out of my chair when Herbstreit picked us
    this morning........'

I don't think he's ever done that!

10. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

I was surprised with Kirk's pick . . . he has been really big on the Bulldogs this year.