Did we ever hear something on Marquis Hill?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DarkHornet, Jan 29, 2004.

1. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I haven't seen any confirmation one way or another on whether or not he'll be allowed to return to LSU next year. Has there been a decision made yet, and if not, do we know when one will be made?

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

It has been sent to the SEC and NCAA offices for a ruling .... no telling how long this will take. I assume they could do one of three things: make Hill ineligible ... suspend him X number of games at the beginning of the season ... clear him of any wrongdoing.

It's unlcear if he signed anything or just had some improper contact with an agent.

3. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

I think if he had signed anything there would be no discussion.

4. ClassOfTheSEC03

ClassOfTheSEC03 Freshman

It would be nice to hear something definite soon. My gut tells me he will be back, like tigrman said if he had signed something there would be no discussion. Hopefully some of the people concerned here are just being extra cautious. If it turns out that he did somehow screw himself over, then I wish him all the best in the league and will definitely miss him, but Pittman's just gonna shine that much sooner...I cannot wait to see him get some serious PT.