Did Weiner tweet his weiner?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jun 1, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

of course he did. if his account was hacked he would not have been able to post on it just mere minutes later.

who cares really, though I do find it weird people in such positions are using this form of communication to **** around when its so easy to screw up like he did.

but i suppose even an excited weiner in some boxers isnt all that relevant. except to maybe his new bride. and the 21 yr old black chick he sent it to.

people who believe this hacked nonsense shall be called girthers.

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I can't decide what's harder to believe.

a. that he he tweeted his dong to some chick he had never met and is not particularly attractive

or

b. that his twitter account was hacked.

I'm gonna go with a being harder to believe than b in this scenario. Sarah Palin's email was hacked. Twitter accounts get hacked all the time. Especially someone in the public eye. Now if this was one of my buddies, I would laugh at his dong tweeting shenanigan's.

4. tirk

sure but to regain control proves much more difficult. much less 4 minutes after.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Twitter is the bathroom stall of the internet world.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

he says he cant be certain the photo is not of him. that is crazy? i can buy that he was hacked. but where would someone get a ohot of his junk? and he knows for sure that the photo is him, why else would he say it is possible. he either recognizes the photo of his junk or he doesnt, and he clearly does. i just dont understand at all why he was doing this.

in general i am continually amazed at dudes. women tell me stories of the audacious things dudes have tried with them in the past and i cant beleive it. and dudes are texting photos of their junk all over the place. i wonder what the rate of success with this is for these fellas like favre and weiner. like what % of the time is the owman like "that is so hot that you sent that pic of your junk, lets go back to my place you creepy bastard."

7. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I bet Hillary is glad that twitter wasn't around in Willie Billy's good ole days.

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Yeah I heard that at lunch. He definitely knows that it's his junk and after hearing this guy speak, it's probably a toss up. He does not come across as very bright.

You know it's kinda weak that this is where we're going as a society. Back when I was in high school, you had to physically pull your junk out to show it to a girl or hand her a picture. It's a lot less likely that you'll do that than send it over the internet when you can claim that you were hacked if it goes bad.

But extending to other things, I'm determined to not let my kids communicate solely through twitter, text messages, etc. There is still a lot of value in face to face interaction and it will be interesting to see how the next generation communicates in various aspects of life.

9. tirk

looks like a contradicktion to me.

10. tirk

i dunno. i think they are relevant. im guessing all mr weiner would have to do is send you tweet of his junk.