Diehard Clemson Fan here...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BeastModeTiger, Dec 10, 2012.

1. BeastModeTiger

BeastModeTiger Freshman

Just want to say as a life long fan and alumni of Clemson that we are looking forward to facing one of the elite programs in the nation. Nothing but absolute respect for LSU, your coaches, players and fans. Sure we want to win but we do understand the monumental task in beating LSU. I'm sure all of you guys know we have a solid offense but a very suspect defense. We know you guys probably have the second or third best "D" in the nation and one awesome bruising running game. Our only chance is to score every time we have the ball and hope for a couple of turnovers. LSU rocks and is a tremendous football program and will probably win another national title in the near future. Clemson is striving to get to the elite status like LSU. Hope all of you guys have graet time at the bowl and let's enjoy two class teams settling things on the field. Take care Tiger fans!

2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Test #1: Where is Death Valley?

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Can one Tiger team "TigerBait" another Tiger team without looking stupid doing it? Lost, of course.

StaceyO likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That's 2 classy threads started by 2 different Clemson fans. You guys are making it hard to dislike you, I mean we know you have taste, Death Valley, Tiger Rag, purple, looking forward to a great game and stop by and discuss football with us anytime.

LSUTiga and StaceyO like this.
  5. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Welcome.......

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Welcome to the board. I think that this is an interesting bowl match-up for us and look forward to playing you guys.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I agree.