Dishonest Liberal Media

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Big Tiger, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

I get aggravated with Trump dishing in the media but it's easy to see why he does. It pisses me off than they actually DO report fake news. Want to start a thread to post examples when I come across them and have time. Feel free to comment or add others.

Title said "He'd" but in actuality the word used was "We." Not to mention that Trump was meaning if the sheriff gave legislator's name, not that he was going to aggressively try to "destroy his career."

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...-destroy-career-of-lawmaker-who-irked-sheriff

2. Big Tiger

Or this one. Title acts like Trump ban is getting hammered when in fact, Washington is about to be made a fool of.

Title
    They discreetly drop the crux of the matter when it is THE story.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/feds-states-square-off-court-over-trump-travel-065204663.html

3. Big Tiger

Trump is a step ahead of them. Think about this, during a time when the ban is being debated, Trump has the media arguing with the White House- going through 78 different terrorist incidents. What he has them doing is keeping these 78!incidents in the news- creates awareness.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are correct sir he is rolling them and unlike like some believe on this site (hello Winston) he will not let the president of Mexico, Australia, Germany, China and especially PUTIN roll him and America like Obama got rolled and I believe Obama wanted to get rolled.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Trump is acting like a businessman and not a politician. He was not all that effective as businessman, and he is a DISASTER as a politician.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"WAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN! You lost go change your diaper.
    images-34.jpeg

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He sure has a lot of people's attn. Even as a supporter I have to scratch my head often and question some things he says.

HalloweenRun and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I have a thought, could be wrong, but as he did in the election he says so much, you can't cover it all. I think that works in his war of the Media.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He is owning the media. That could be the thing I love the most so far. They're his bitch.

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Are you serious?