Dishonest Liberal Media

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Big Tiger, Feb 7, 2017.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I want a tshirt" Russia, Venezuela, and Trump. Your source for Truth" :):)

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Then you are correct, sir; I misunderstood and I stand corrected and offer my apologies.
    As for as Trump, I like several of the decisions and actions - Gorsuch, Dakota, and hiring freeze to name a few. But genius is not in the idea - its in the execution or implementation of the idea. This group needs to step up that kind of IQ a lot. Also, I didn't think anyone could be more hypersensitive than Obama; but Donald has trumped Obama on that.
    I'm waiting to see how Russia acts; and how aggressive they are in the world and how Trump treats them when they push - which they will. But make no mistake; Romney was right about Russia.

Trump wastes a lot of energy and political capitol in silly fights with judges, media, intel officials and a lots of others. It's probably only a matter of time before it bites him in the ass.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think Trumps attack on the Media are mostly right. They DO have an agenda.

No, his rollout out of the EO "ban" was not smooth. However, he is making good on what he said he would do.

It is a fact he is to blame for that and it is also a fact it will take time for the Dem plants in government to be shown the door.

People thought Obama faced resistance haven't seen a thing yet.

The appeal to Trump is is thathe just says whatever the fuck he wants. I like it. I DONT have to agree with him 100%.

I do not care if he acts "presidential" we are well past that.

I am with him 100% on immigrants. Most ARE NOT ASSIMILATING.

It is key that we take immigrants who want to be apart of our culture; not destroy it like Europe.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The media does have its own agenda and its totally anti-Trump. Having said that, The President Donald is doing no one any good by calling them out, least of all himself. They are not going to change their opinion or their approach, no matter what he does. The smart thing for him to do - and I have zero confidence that he will do the smart thing - would be to put the pedal to the metal on the agenda he laid out in the campaign and ignore the media. He has to talk to them, but he should pay no attention to the way they cover things. The American people as a whole are smarter than the media gives them credit for. If The President Donald does what he says he would do, and it works, the people will sift through the media's bs and learn to ignore them too.

kluke, HalloweenRun and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

True. Hes not gonna win the fight because the medias agenda is to destroy him. They were wrong about everything, got caught lying and rigging debates, protecting Hillary and it bit them in the ass. Now it's vengeance and a relentless pursuit to destroy him at all costs. And he expedites this process by never shutting the fuck up.
    I guess I shoulda just said I agree with this.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Anyone watch CNN today? CNN claims Trump said there was a Terror attack in Sweden. Lol. It's like they didn't even watch the speech.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

This is not a positive. A successful CEO say whatever she or he wants. It's called FU money, can do what they want. Politics just does not work this way. I detest politics and politicians. I often agree with what Trump thinks/ says, but saying that crap does not advance a political agenda.

You guys may love Trump for "telling it like it is" but that is gonna result in all talk and NO action. I would greatly prefer quiet confidence, the ol "a little less talk/tweets and a lot more action."

If you don't like our press, try reading some of the foreign press. It is not good! And like it or not, political solutions are hard to mandate and they are never one way.

kluke likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The thing is, he IS acting. That is being ignored. HE IS doing what he SAID HE would do......

I do not care what the foreign press thinks. Those are the same idiots being raped my immigrant Muslims to make themselves "feel" better.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Simply put, we have had decades worth of trying to be more "Europe like". What has it gotten us?

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I agree, what the foreign press says is not important. What is important is what foreign leaders think. They are the people that are needed to, as Trump puts it, "make deals."