Dishonest Liberal Media

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Big Tiger, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am very serious about the Weatherless Channel. What you may not know is the Weatherless Channel was bought by NBC and has been corrupted ever since. Once bought, they fired anyone who didn't believe in man made global warming. The former founder of the the Weather Channel has denounced what NBC has done to his former network. They not only push the global warming agenda they over hype the weather to frighten us.
    http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/201...avows-co-founders-comments-on-climate-change/
    https://www.wired.com/2015/01/the-weather-service-that-cried-wolf/
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/...-the-only-network-that-covered-Obama-s-speech
    http://www.youngcons.com/founder-of-the-weather-channel-explains-the-global-warming-hoax/

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I turn the Weather Channel on sometimes to see what the weather will be like for the day. Not so much any more.
    Now I mostly use the app on my phone but sometimes I do turn it on. They tell me what I want to know within a few minutes and then I turn it off. I can't recall ever hearing anything remotely political on the WC in either direction about global warming or anything else. It's not like they ever say "It's going to be 124 degrees today in Bullhead City, AZ. Global warming strikes again."

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Now you've done it; you disagreed with KiCA on his signature topic and therefore have transformed into a LIBTARD. EEECK!!!!!

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Does this mean I'm going to have to learn to deal with my guilt about being a white man?

[​IMG]

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you watch his speech? He never uttered the word terrorist attack. CNN ran the headline of Trump citing a fake terrorist attack for days.

Goes both ways. Obama misspoke often and no one treated him like this.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are certainly not required to tap the links I attached but had you you would know the Weatherless Channel push the man made climate change agenda constantly. Its obvious you only watch very sparingly but I watch it to get info for my Climate Chronicles a climate blog of mine.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Well, I agree with Caca on the Weather Channel's hype. They do try to create panic so people will watch, drive up ratings, and increase revenue. It is not a myth. Now, they are naming their own storms, storms not even named by the NWS, again, just for hype. Don't see the climate change stance, certainly no more than mainstream science, but their weather hype is atrocious.

tirk likes this.
  9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I saw the speech. He did not say the specific words "Sweden was the victim of a terrorist attack on Friday" but it doesn't take a dishonest media member to to think that was the inference. He didn't reference the Fox broadcast either, so how would we know? It's not like only the news media got it wrong. He confused a lot of people across the globe. If he expects people other than his minions to listen to what he says he must learn to say it better. The world doesn't have to learn to speak Trump; Trump needs to learn to speak to the world.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That's when you ask questions. Not run with it. Which is all the media cares about are "got-yas"

The medias job is to report news. The shit we have today is not news. I watched CNN yesterday morning and they took time for a segment on why the Whitehouse won't talk about Trumps golfing habit....... because Trump blasted Obama for playing golf during the Louisiana floods. They had to get their dog in JUST LIKE THE MAN THEY HATE!!! Lol.

I don't need CNN to tell me Trump is a narsassitic prick who thinks he's smarter than everyone. I'm not an idiot. I don't need that from them. I need news.

Everything has been a pissing match and the sad part is that the Media plays into it.

COTiger likes this.