Dishonest Liberal Media

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Big Tiger, Feb 7, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

To add, Trump has been on record a number of times talking about problems in Europe with their immigration policy; not all related to terrorism, but other bad things. Like what has been happening in Sweden. I for one am glad he said it how he did because I had no idea it was that bad.

The immigrants are not assimilating. They are going to turn Europe into another Middle East country if they don't stop importing them.

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Trump is on record for saying a lot of shit about a lot of shit. I'm not sure he even keeps track of what he's talking about sometimes. Again - it's up to him to be clear what he's talking about - because he talks a lot.

I know about the problems in Germany, Austria, and Sweden and other places. I still didn't know what he was referring to. I'm not a fan of any media, but it's not always the media's fault.

Winston1 and HalloweenRun like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The job of the media is to report the truth, when it is not known, you don't make it up.

They did that in saying it was a terror attack.

He is wrong and so are they. Frankly, he is so vague he leaves room for wordsmithing. They continue to fall in that trap.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Here's what needs to happen.....media personnel need to have letter designations after their names throughout their reporting segments. Like, Don Lemon (D), Rachel Madcow(FD), Hannity(R). That way, they would be forced to own their internal prejudices and people can be reminded of such.

I would even suggest a color-coded dot indicating how much they have given to each party or a particular candidate. Just break it down in to 3 basic categories. Yellow (no intended offense to Asian folks) for small fish, Orange (no intended offense to the Cheetoh crowd) for the mackerel weights, and Green (no offense to Sark's boogers) for the king size poisson. Someone like a Stephanopuohlkuipiolljeiujolous would be a (D) Green. Totally different when accountability enters the discussion.

HalloweenRun and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Tell that to CNN, MSNBC, & the New York Times.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Like the phrase" Mr. president, what did you mean by X?" Never crosses their mind.

Let him hang himself. Don't swallow the pills with him.

It's working out better than I thought.

Don doesn't want to be president two terms. You can tell. Not only has he exposed the Dems/libs he's exposed the GOP and the Media.

It's all been replaced by a populous who can research. Oh and YouTube is great!!!

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That would depend upon what the meaning of is is.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Brexit, Trump, Norexit starting, now...

[​IMG]

9. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

LSUpride123 likes this.