Dishonest Media

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jan 25, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And what is the "real" issue with boarder security?

Again, its not a Muslim ban. I get my news from all sources and do my own research.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-31.jpeg

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

CNN is by far THE worst as far as struggling to reflect what's really happening. One night that Sheriff dude almost pelted that queer from BR cause he was so dense, dumb and dickheaded.

I find Bill O'Reily pretty balanced. He pins Trump down on things. I like Sean Hannity 50% of the time but he often steers guests to repeat his latest narrative. He's almost as bad as the queer from BR. I like Britt Hume too. REALLY like Juan Williams, and Van Jones a lot but Van is not fitting with his new gig, "The Messy Truth."

+1

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Was starting to love you but Van Jones! Jesus are you kidding me read up on this guy.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Uh oh, you just said you like Van Jones.

6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

So fox, got it.

7. LaSalleAve

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

9. LaSalleAve

Not what I was talking about.

"US military officials told Reuters that Trump
    approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations"

As far as the civilians getting killed, I blame the terrorists. You hide amongst women and children some of them will get killed. It's their cowardly fault for shielding themselves with women and kids.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

One of the most ignorant comments ever. The people with the intelligence, the plan for ground support and backup are the operators themselves. When 6 says they are good to go, they are. That has nothing to do with Trump.

A good rule of thumb is to dismiss anything that cites unnamed sources or persons speaking on conditions of anonymity. I can assure you that any person with first hand knowledge of the op or any person that has access to mission debriefing minutes is not talking to the press.

Rule number one in the insurgent's handbook, is to provide purposeful misinformation.

A lot of female combatants" were part of the resistance the SEALs encountered on the target, Pentagon spokesman Capt. Jeff David told reporters. "Some of the enemy killed in action were female.....Davis said the women took what he called pre-arranged fighting positions when they came under attack by the Navy SEAL assault force. Now, you want to tell me how female combatants could be in pre-arranged fighting positions unless they had prior knowledge of the planned incursion?

If anything can be gleaned about what happened here, it's that a US, perhaps CIA, security leak was outed. Thank God that evil asshole Brennan is gone.

RIP, William Ryan Owens.
    [​IMG]