Disney Blocks Moore Film

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, May 6, 2004.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Moore is actually far to the left of the Kennedy democrats. Who exactly is his constituancy?

I once thought his antics were just pubicity stunts to get his films promoted. It is now clear to me it is all about making a celebrity of Michael Moore through notoriety.

2. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

General Wes Clark enthusiastically took Mr. Moore's endorsement. I know you can help who endorses you, but you can control your enthusiasm for such endorsements. Clark didn't and really disappointed me. I thought Clark could be a contender.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I watched Moore on a talk show and the were talking about taxes and he believes we should pay as much as 60% in taxes. If that does not show that he is a
    Communist I dont know what does.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

lets not forget:

"The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not "insurgents" or "terrorists" or "The Enemy." They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow"

- michael moore

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

he's right, from what I saw my marine buddy Carl post on another forum today they are minute men. In a few minutes a few more of them will get a bullet in the head.

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Actually, Michael Moore believes that WE, the peasantry should pay 60% in taxes. You can bet that HE takes every tax break he can get...and if you tried to get 60% out of HIS fat ass, he'd squawk like you'd harpooned him. Typical liberal elitist.

7. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Iraqis=Minutemen
    God= a wizard.
    More cutting edge humor, just a different, but similar source.