Disturbing video of American Beheading....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Guzzlingil, May 11, 2004.

1. Guzzlingil

Guzzlingil Founding Member

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

B52's wing tip to wing tip this should be our national chant. screw the liberals, dump them off in bagdad before the planes take off.

anialate the fu*kers

Kill or be killed.

the rest of the world wont say DICK.

4. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Nuke 'em all. We are at war with the "religion of peace" which preaches hatred and worships a false god named after an idol.

5. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Shocking!

What surprised me most is that they did it by cutting with a knife.

I expected to see them cut off his head with a sword.

F those bastards. I would like to see all of them killed but only after they had been tortured first. I would love to volunteer to perform the torture. I would enjoy every hour of it.

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Sorry but I could not finish it that was horrible. OMG

7. BB

BB Founding Member

The lead story over at CNN and MSNBC is still the prison pictures and it appears that will not change. We need to get focused on what is important very soon. The liberals will be screaming at the top of their lungs the second these barbarians threaten their lives directly. I wish it wouldn't take a chemical attack or something similar in downtown L.A. for the libs to get on the same page. This war is not Vietnam - the reaction and sensationalism for pure political gain certainly is. The only difference is that, during Vietnam the soldiers got a press clipping or two every now and then, but today our brave men and women can jump on the internet and see such an awful lack of support by the liberals being reported in excess by the media outlets. I hope they hear other voices and I pray that they know that most of us continue to support their efforts.

8. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

To think that some are madd because we got some Arabs naked and tied them together. SCREW THEM if I hear another person at the table next to me talking about BUSH or that we should come home I am going off on them. That was horrible you can see Daniel Peals beheading on a Arab website and it is horrible too but for some reason this one gets to me bad. Real Bad.

I think they should tell everyone that is American to get out and level the whole freakin Arab Nation.

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Herei s what a marine friend of mine in Fallujah posted after he saw the video. he is a mustang racer like me but his racing is on hold while he fights for us. God bless Carl and his co-soldiers.

/quote

Sitting on top of a building 700 yards out, winds blowing from east to west 10-15 miles per hour, slow steady trigger pull, more to follow.

U.S Marine

1990 Mustang LX 5.0 5-speed Hatchback
    1993 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed Hatchback
    2000 Mustang GT 4.6 5-speed Coupe

Initiative, Aggressiveness, Moral Professionalism

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

where are those crying for war crimes about how our soldiers are treating the enemy now?

Guys,
    I must admit I can't and won't watch it but I have been steadfast in my beliefs after Sept 11.
    I've thought we needed to take the gloves off and get serious about the problems in Iraq.
    With all the bs about the prison scandal our country just don't get it unless thats only for show.
    We will be attacked and killed constantly because the enemy wants us to play thier game instead of ours.....
    They will win then, plain and simple