Disturbing video of American Beheading....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Guzzlingil, May 11, 2004.

1. Mudvayne

Mudvayne Founding Member

I dont understand how people can argue about this war. Yes we've lost many soldiers, and we may have mistreated the prisoners. But people have to realize this is war. It is not pretty. Its not some game where when you're done you go and shake your opponents hand. It's kill or be killed. I dont understand how someone can behead and innocent man like that. You've honestly have to have a screw loose. We need to rid the world of parasites such as these.

2. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

I watched it twice and it made me sick to my stomach both times. I'll watch it again if I ever have doubts about our responsibility in this conflict. We're dealing with animals here and they should be treated as such. Exterminated, wiped out, every one of them. Here, there, I don't give a $hit. I'll pour my own damn slurpy.

Keep our troops and their loved ones in your hearts and minds. They're over there dealing with these bastards for all of us.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

hahahah

4. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

I’m not watching it. I watched a similar clip of a Russian soldier getting his head cut off by a Chechen Jihadi a couple of years back and to this day that clip still haunts me.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Notice that your liberals like Mike 69 are laying back and not saying anything because they know the patriots here will go off on them. They'll wait a few days then come in with their sanctimonious bullcrap about how we, as Americans, should be setting the example...blah blah blah.

6. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

I say it's time to take the gloves off......Let the Marines loose.

7. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

Here is my two cents.

This is sickening, over the line, and exactly what we should have been expecting all along from the animals we are dealing with over there. The sole purpose of them making and releasing this tape is for propaganda against the United States. Notice how they discussed how America refused to release prisoners and that was why they were doing this? You will see a lot of this type of crap for as long as this war goes on, and they will always find something new to use as an excuse for doing it in order to excite the rest of the unruley animals over there.

I have always stood steadfast in saying if we are going to fight this war, we need to do it right. We are to passive in our plans and actions to date. We need to show EXTREME force, by whatever means necessary, and shut these bastards down and put the fear of whatever diety they are worshiping into them.

That is a liberals view on the situation.

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Odd. For a liberal's view of the situation, it sure sounds an awful lot like MY take on it.

I think in a situation like this, you can throw the conservative/liberal labels out the window. In a situation like this, we're all just plain outraged AMERICANS.

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Tell him to keep pulling the trigger and if he runs out of ammo I'll be happy to send him a care package so he can lock and load and carry on!!! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just watched the video and I'm so pissed that I would be glad to help you think of some excrutiating tortures for those bastards.