Do u ever see us going to war with china? (China's claim over the South China Sea territory)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Fang, Nov 23, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You asked a question, so I answered it honestly. Then you come back with an insulting wisecrack that shows you were just trying to stir up some crap. I'll ease up all right. You are talking to air.

2. Fang

Fang Veteran Member

What wise crack? You started with the name calling. To be honest I would prefer you keep your nose out if my business and let other people answer my questions. You 9 out of 10 times give the wrong answer anyway. You from here on out are put on a three day probation from posting on my threads. When you learn to conversate like an adult then you can come back. 3 days!

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Red is the smartest person on this board. I've asked questions about our future as it relates to china and red has answered many of my questions. Actually I have learned much from him. I don't agree with most of his politics but do see him for the brilliant person he is.
    Do you know that red is an lsu professor? He's smarter than anyone we probably both know when it comes to most things, Obama excluded. He really did answer the question you asked. China would go bankrupt without Americans buying their stuff. For that reason war is unlikely in the near future. When the oil runs out, that's when things change, IMO.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Truth to this.

Chin needs the US just as US companies need China...

At some point, the US will need to separate its dependence of China buying the US dollar, but I think in time, the right president will come along and bring the US back to a DOMINATE world power again.

THE US is clearly #1 in the world, however the margin has shrunken over the last 10 years...

We need to step out game up..

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Guys: Perhaps the saving grace of the global economy...

It is more likely that China would go to war with us. THey have to protect their billions and billions in investment. Destroying this country, in a war, would be the proverbial throwing the baby out with the bathwater, or better yet, killing the golden goose.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

When you owe the bank $1,000, the bank owns you. When you owe the bank a Trillion dollars . . . you own the bank.

7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

You don't own the bank but you're certainly a partner. That is very true. I've seen it up close before.

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

This is a stupid question. You are either dumb or a troll. Both options suggest that you should post somewhere else.

9. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

One well placed bomb would decrease that population to zero.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Then our economy crumbles. No one to invest.