Do u pull Russell if......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OVD, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I disagree. Flynn threw a poor pass on the roll. The receiver was double covered and he put it right in the gut of the defender. I think Flynn is a good QB but not better than Russell. Unfortunately for him, he'd be starting almost anywhere else. If Russell goes pro after this season, then he'll get his chance.

2. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Of course not flynns fault...he cant help that that pass was almost perfectly thrown to Pegues.

3. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

I cant wait for JR to show the world on Sat. who in the SEC is the BEST QB:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Yeah, no joke. Awful decision and there was no such thing as a perfect pass because it was impossible for that ball to drop inside those defenders.

5. OVD

OVD Founding Member

You people bash Flynn for one F up and put Russell on a purple and gold pedestal. The guy does wonders against teams like ulala and miss st. but when it comes time to take center stage and play a team like AU or Georgia last year he puts up goose eggs on the jumbotron. I like watching Russell play against nonranked opponents but when we play a team that is ranked in the top 25 I think you need to let FLynn take over. Everyone is talking about Russell going pro but I don’t think he’s going to be a great NFL QB unless he plays the Raiders every week I just don’t see that happening.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

started drinking a little early?

7. OVD

OVD Founding Member

Whos got the better record in bowl games Flynn or Russell?

8. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

Nobody is bashing Flynn. Personally, I just think you are either severly ignorant or a complete moron for having such a low opinion of our 12-3 SEC QB who has a 10/1 TD/Int ratio in 4 games (edit: 14-3, 5 games)

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

'ol dawg is just pullin' yer chain..........

10. OVD

OVD Founding Member

10/1 TD/Int ratio in 4 games is very good. I hope that he gets a few in the end zone this week. Lets not have another performance like we did against AU. Not throwing a int is great but then there comes a time when you need to get the ball across the goal line. We need a guy in there that can make big plays against big teams that’s all im saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.