Do we have anything left in the tank for the Barners?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Oct 15, 2007.

1. TC

TC Le Big Mac

The answer to this question is unknown. Which is why I say CLM and his staff have to coach better than they've ever coached before in order to pull off a victory here.

Auburn has won three straight, two of the three being tough and impressive road wins. (Their D held UF to 17 points and Arkansas to 67 yards rushing.) They'll come in confident and unintimidated.

LSU's confidence is shaken. Five days and counting. Get it done, Tigers.

:lsup:

2. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

lol nootch your on a roll today!

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

<--- Is thinking the loss to Kentucky is motivation enough. Auburn is in trouble.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I don't believe they can be tired of football, High schools play more than 7 games a year and the pros play more games than college.:lol:

Now to be serious...
    I think the reason our offense has had a slow start lately or not as productive as before has everything to do with injuries.
    Our offense hit a wall once Early Doucett and Matt Flynn got injured.
    Don't forget about Brandon LaFell's injury to his wrist which could be hampering his performance in recent games.

I am a bit concerned about the injuries we have right now going up against Auburn, I think the timing is perfect on their part.
    I DO NOT want to use injuries as an excuse for play lately but it can't be overlooked that it does play a role and effects the team.

5. AUin06

AUin06 Freshman

CTT will exploit what CRB exposed.Cox will nullify the crowd like he did at Florida. Big win and on to Atlanta we go boys and girls.

1 person likes this.
  6. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

If we put pressure on Cox he'll make mistakes. Once he makes mistakes he becomes a mistake.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Oh, Peach Bowl, huh? Well, good luck against whatever ACC team you draw.

1 person likes this.
  8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

CLM will exploit what Coach Croom exposed. That's funny. I bet that's a good feeling. Knowing that Coach Croom exposed anything on your team would be tough to deal with.

9. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

One: Beating Arkansas and holding them to 67 yards rushing is no feat at this point in the season - the coaching staff and players are split into two camps Pro Nutt and Anti Nutt - this split is very public and widely talked about by many boosters and fans. It is generally assumed that when McFadden leaves, Nutt is gone. Ark has real problems and beating a team like that by three points is not an impressive win. Auburn's really only had one "impressive" game - beating Florida in the Swamp.

Two. I do not think the LSU player's confidence is shaken - maybe the LSU fan's confidence, but not the player's.

Three. Regarding another comment about Florida looking for a "signatrue win" after two losses - that is probably true. But if the team is still spending as much time crying about the LSU loss as the Florida fans, that "signature win" will not be this weekend versus Kentucky.

Now I really got to get back to work.
    :eek:ldskule:

10. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Because they have been able to beat Florida at the Swamp, they will be fired up to upset the LSU Tigers. This team better be ready to defend their turf. The team will remember that they need the payback for last year's game.