Do you disagree with any of this?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I just saw this on Reddit. Seems spot on to me. Do you disagree with any of this?

I'll hang up and listen.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Pretty much all of it, especially that part where she said obama was born in Hawaii. I did agree when she said there are real problems in the world, she was correct there.

I really hate madcow.;)

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I know, but aside from hating her, it's hard to disagree with anything that she said.

...and I know alot of people on here don't want to agree with her, but they do (which explains the lack of activity in this thread).

Food for thought is all.

4. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Compromising from 2 pathetic parties = CRAP

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I agreed with every bit of it. Consrvitards just hate her because she is a smart lesbian who speaks truth and calls them out on their bullshit.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

She is spot on. The most glaring difference that I saw from the two parties during the course of this election was how the Dems used facts, truth, and empirical evidence to determine the demographics of the electorate, to selectively target their voting blocks, to get out their voters on election day, to determine everything that guided them to victory on Tuesday. On the other hand, the Repubs based their entire campaign on faith; faith that their enthusiasm would trump sliding poll numbers, faith that 19 out of 20 Ohio polls were wrong and they were right, faith that their side would win in a landslide and gain an immediate mandate to execute their game plan, faith that God was going to part the Red Sea and deliver his children into the promised land where all abortions are illegal and rape is a method of conception, where everyone goes to church on Sunday morning and believes in a God who is prone to adolescent, bi-polar style mood swings and laughs at the idea of climate change. We now know who was correct and who was mistaken.

This election also marks the end, mercifully, of the Baby Boomers reign in our country. No generation in American History has been more fiscally irresponsible, both in their personal finances and in the way that they governed. This is the generation of people who carried Mitt Romney to his 48% piece of the pie and who have systematically, over the past 30 years, managed to squander the respect and riches that their parents built from absolutely nothing at all. Obviously, this cannot be assigned to every member of that generation but as a whole they are the primary culprits. I find it funny that they are the ones who now want to reduce medicare and social security coverage for their children. How selfish are they? Not only did they waste what they inherited from their parents but now they also want to borrow from their children and grand children.

If I were the Republicans I would also be suspicious....no, I would be outright pissed if my preferred news channel had led me to believe that my candidate was winning, in fact marching toward a landslide based upon the suspicions of Dick Morris and Karl Rove, only to learn that all of those "skewed" polls were right on election night. I would be pissed to have my "news" outlet lie to me like that. FOX news has always been infantile but their behavior during this election cycle should categorically place them with the likes of the National Enquirer and Star Magazine.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I did not know Republicans believed that we did not land on the moon and that they all believed that rape does not cause pregnancy. She is a patronizing titless horseface who attempts to bunch all Republicans with the most extreme ideas held by only a few people. Her condescending tone that, in the spirit of liberal superiority and conservative dimness, they should all get together to discuss ideas and solutions suggests that liberals control the discussion and the solution.

Perhaps they do right now but she sounded more like she was gloating, not inviting.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. martin

martin Banned Forever

I am sorry to say my Internet where I am is too slow for video, but I am confident lots of what she says is awful, she is more of a partisan hack than the morons at fox.

Sensation you should try to be a more independent thinker, I think you heading down the wrong path

gyver likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Your vice presidential candidate is one of those on the extreme right.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

I am sure she says thing that would be opposed by Ludwig Von Mises and Friedrich Hayek and Milton Friedman and she has a very poor understanding of macroeconomics and she takes the superficially noble pro little guy stance that involves no nuance or sophistication and is purely about self image.