Do you disagree with any of this?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 8, 2012.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

The only reason Chris Matthews has a job is to make her look sensible.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

If you think fox is awful and maddow isn't, you are a hack. Both are mindlessly partisan morons.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Well I hope that the people who voted Romney just to get Obama out of office realize that there aren't the numbers to make that work anymore.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Supa, we have to take them at their word and Mitt Romney, on more than one occassion, stated that he would sign a personhood bill into law if it crossed his desk, that he would defund planned parenthood. So it's not like these were not real issues. When someone states, on multiple occasions, that they will in fact perform an act, whether you like it or not, you have to believe what they are telling you. As I have said many times before, the dems or any other politicians have never tried to corner the market on truth. That said, the Obama campaign dealt in facts and hard data, while the Romney campaign did not.

Bias? Look, if nothing else, the election should have taught everyone that the "lamestream" media were the ones reporting the truth about poll numbers and the real state of the race. Republicans have made a habit of blaming media outlets for their flubs. Remember when Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin what she read and she couldn't give her an answer? Suddenly the next day it was Couric's fault for asking the question. He got slammed for calling Benghazi anything before he had the facts. He had no place making a comment at all until all the facts had been gathered. The attack was still going on when he was out giving his statement. Face it, he tried to interject himself into something that he knows nothing about and he rightfully got smacked down for it. The media has a responsibility to report the news, to tell us the truth, not to bend the rules for one candidate or another from fear they might be called bias. Did you pay attention to FOX's "bias alerts" during the campaign? they were hilarious and fictional at best.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I genuinely do also. If not, their will be no party to contend with the dems nationally and that isn't good for the country.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Signing a personhood bill is not the same as outlawing contraception, which was the frequent Democratic claim.

I see by truth you mean gross mis-representation of the truth. Got it. The same goes with Lily Ledbetter. Democrats grossly misrepresented Romney's position. The position was that he favored markets setting wages. The Democratic spin was that Romney wanted women barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.

The media has given Obama a pass since day one. We have no fourth estate anymore. We have a mainstream media that caters to the democrats and fox news that is just a joke. The last six months have been Obama fluff piece after fluff piece and then Romney hit job after hitjob.

It is never wrong to call irrational crazies storming American consulates and killing Ambassadors terrorists.

That is exactly what happened in the media. They are in the can for the Democrats.

No I like credible news sources. The problem is there are so few in America that I have to get most of my news from the BBC.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You're nuts homie, Maddow isn't, Chris Matthews hack, Ed Schultz hack, Lawrence Odonnel hack, Maddow isn't.

8. LaSalleAve

My apologies for assuming you were a Romney Ryan guy

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

She is at least as much of a hack as bill oreilly. She is thoughtlessly and aggressively partisan. She is as bad or worse than anyone. She dismisses all ideas that are not superficially bleeding heart nonsense and if we followed her lead political it would bring misery to our natio. None of that was an exaggeration.

10. LaSalleAve

I don't think you are exaggerating, just that you are wrong. Honestly, what about what she said was false? Also, to be partisan would mean never being critical of her own side, and how is someone partisan for disagreeing with policies that are complete failures and completely wrong? If you have 2 groups of scientists that disagree on the earth being round or flat, how is the group arguing for the earth being round partisan?