Do you think LSU fans will factor into the outcome of the Georgia game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by chuckzilla, Sep 17, 2003.

1. chuckzilla

chuckzilla Freshman

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It ain't the same in the daytime, but the crowd will be in the game. SEC teams play in big, noisy arenas three or four time a year. They will not be intimidated like many out-of-conference teams are. But the crowd noise may make it difficult for the QB to audible effectively, we've seen a lot of that . . . even in the daytime.

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Not at all.

4. tiger72

tiger72 Freshman

How can you say not at all. Even if you think GA has a better team and will win, that's ludicrous. So when they're backed up in their own end zone, and Greene keeps checking off and has to call a TO we'll accept your apology

5. bolobolo

bolobolo Founding Member

I think the crowd will be a factor this game. This isn't a normal SEC game that we have had over the last year or two. There is a lot of hype and a tremendous amount of excitement. We will probably have a record crowd and even being a day game the excitement will make it the loudest day game we have ever had. I really think if we play solid the crowd will stay in the game and the noise could affect Georgia (audibles, snap count)
    :geaux:

6. nolatiger

nolatiger Founding Member

Does a fatman like a cookie?

yeah

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I just don't think it will have anything to do with the game. Sorry, but I have seen our team do very well when the noise at Neyland was pumped up, at Bama when it was insane, and at AU at night when they were screaming. We have someone controlling our offense who is just incredible when the pressure is on him. I know all about DV being a insanely loud place but I don't think it will cause UGA any problems. It's not like we haven't dealt with noise and thunder before.

8. IndianTiger

IndianTiger Freshman

Southlink,

Yeah, Georgia has seen its share of noise, thunder and lightning. But, are you ready for an EARTHQUAKE? :geaux:

9. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

Southlink, is there anything that LSU can do to bother the Georgia Bulldogs???????? LOL.;)

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I tell you what. You guys are the damndest fans I've ever seen. Why do you think the home team gets an automatic 3 points from the bookies? Every team in the universe is at somewhat of a disadvantage on the road. But not these Dawgs! They are special. If you woke up tomorrw and found out Greene, Pollack and the entire secondary was suspended for the game you would post that Ga. has backups the likes of which we've never seen before. And Richt will get them ready. Jeez, Show a little humility man. You'll be here after this game.