Do you think Oprah is racist?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 15, 2013.

?

Do you think Oprah is racist?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Uh, so why does she make claims that "white criticism" against the idiot was racially-based? They too were "telling the truth". Can't have it both ways. In our world black leaders get away with a lot of things white ones wouldn't. People don't want to touch "reverse racism".

That's a smoke screen. Like the white guy that says, "I'm not racist, I have a lot of black friends". And maybe white people adore her (this poll shows that may not even be so) I sure never saw her on stage with a white president on election night.

"N" word, lmao. I love how people are afraid to use it. I use it, maybe she could have me on her show.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    Richdog likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

@LSUMASTERMIND white people love her cause she is always giving away cars and shit like that. Bunch of bored housewives in the audience waiting for free shit

@LaSalleAve great point. When I grew up it was almost common in the home or in the car or wherever. That has changed and if my son has heard it it wasnt from me. **I did not watch the 2012 NC game with him or he would have heard it a lot**

But on the real, he plays well with all. Hell our neighborhood is like china town. I worry about my dog.

gynojunkie likes this.
  3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

recently i think you are doing drugs, nothing u say makes any sense.

Im sure the next stupid thing u will say is "oh it wasnt election night" do some fucking research and stop making yourself look stupid because you dont like something Oprah said, If started a thread on everything racist a white person says, they would ban me.

President Clinton on the Oprah Show Get Well Soon President Clinton

and use the n words toward me and we will have some issues.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

we can talk about reverse racism, go ahead, make a credible case for it, i'll wait for it. alot of the criticism against him is merited, but alot of it is racially based to say otherwise makes you an ostrich that validates any criticism no matter how racist it is, i dont know, maybe you agree with both kinds.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

6. shane0911

Man I for one can tell you that im not a fan of the prez and it has zero to do with what color he is. He could have purple arms and gold legs and id still not agree with very much he says or does. Just sayin

StaceyO likes this.
  7. LSUMASTERMIND

i get that, as i said alot of the criticism is merited, but lets not act like this guy has been the worse ever. Also, lets not act like people dont hurl racial overtones in the criticism.

8. shane0911

No doubt. I just dont have issue with his skin color

9. LSUMASTERMIND

and i tend to believe that with alot of people who dont really like or trust him, but Tiga is being ignorant on this issue.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

Of course he is, he said he likes to rile you up, dont let him ;)