Do you think Oprah is racist?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 15, 2013.

?

Do you think Oprah is racist?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh so you want 2!

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Okay, okay, I've been in your corner until now, MM. Shane is right that Tiga just likes to rattle cages, but he isn't a bad guy. I've had some PM conversations with Tiga and I think he's a good man. That said, I agree with you that Oprah's latest comments were NOT racist. She is correct that the older generations, of all ethnicities, are more racist than the ones after them.

But your statement about you being born black and gay people not being born gay is flat ignorant and there is absolutely no other way to describe it. Tell us where your proof of this statement is? Who, in their right fucking mind, would choose to go through life being chastised just so they could take a dick in the ass? Seriously MM? Come on man, I gave you more credit than that.

Cajun Sensation is right: you are trying to have it both ways my friend.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

i said it maybe ignorant, but im just not convinced, Im not trying to have anything both ways. I dont actively go out and discriminate against gay people nor would I deny them any right to get married, I just dont believe in that science or I should say Im not convinced of it. How do explain bisexuals, etc. I can be moved from this thought, but now I just dont believe it.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

yea your definitely mad and not half as mad as the clueless, lying, pos, white former president. Not diatribes for that one huh? You seem fine with no weapons of mass destruction, you seem fine with Iraq, you seem fine with Medicare part B, which is actually socialized medicine because they make take certain meds and that roll out was horrible, you are fine with tarp, you are just fine with Katrina.
    man gtfoh, you are transparent.

who started making sense, the last president was way worse and inflicted far more damage, but that doesnt equate for you. I think you have a reading comprehension problem as well, I said alot of the criticism against him is merited, but alot of it is racist, I can post examples if you would like.
    Im sure you will find away to discount them because it doesnt exist in your small mind, but thats fine as well,thats your mind,not mine.
    See a president doesnt directly effect my life in any manner, whether taxes or policies, favor or hurt me, I make my own life and luck. Bush never got under my skin as much as Obama has gotten under yours. You thrive off of the hate of a single person, thats a sad existence, but carry on..

its nice that you have a black friend that considers you a son, congrats, you're in the club, having that black friend, you're excuse from your racism. feel better?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  5. LSUMASTERMIND

so I have to take a position one way or the other because you say so, go phuck yourself, do me that favor.

6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

This x 1,000

My entire adult life, I've run into people who blame their misfortune on the fucking President.

That last post of yours was weak though, @LSUMASTERMIND . You can't win an intellectual argument like that, bro.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

intellectual argument, do you see who im arguing with? i know thats your boy, but chill out, its just me, no one has my back and i certainly dont need it, but pile on and i'll bite back.
    as you seen lately, I have pretty much stayed out of the FSA, even when I came back to this site, but i wont stand for racist bullshit, whether you or any one else agrees with my comments.

I aint trying to win friends here, I have a few who differ from me greatly in skin and political opinions. Shane for example, we couldnt be more night and day, but stand up guy if I ever talk to one in my life. Tirk, Kyle, You, Red, Pride, etc, hell even Tiga, I thought of this at one point, but again, im the master at not giving a fuck.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

dumb phucks want to roar at this president, but stay mum on the last pos we had, who did far worse with the economy, war policies, disaster relief, recessions, etc, but all of a sudden this guy is the anti-christ, yes, some of his policies and programs are shit, but the chronological outrage is tiring and transparent. To say this guy doesnt face racism regardless of his shit policies and good ones is asinine and far from intellectual.
    so remind me where does the intellect come in when the premise is to deny the existence of racism towards this president.

oh my bad, im just pulling the race card apparently, i should just cover my eyes and ears and walk into traffic.

9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I'm just saying that I thought you would try to beat him with intellect as opposed to the other route.

I'm not against you nor am I taking anyone's side. All good.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

you mean this route "That's what "yall" do" or this one "See, it's when whites DO feel comfortable using it around you (or any blacks) that we'll have reached where we need to be."

which route?
    which one should i be comfortable with?