Do you want Les to go or stay?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bud Lee, Jan 10, 2011.

?

I would like to see...

1. Les stay

111 vote(s)
    89.5%
  2. Les go

13 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I voted: LEAVE

I'd be satisfied if he stayed, particularly if he gets a new OC, but it would be exciting to try to find a new guy. It is possible that we could do worse than Miles, but it is possible that we could do better overall in my mind. It is basically impossible to replace Miles character and passion as our coach, but this is the same guy leading us during the Ole Miss and Tennessee debacles. He has his weaknesses. I feel like his teams could have actually played better, and they already played well according to the W/L column.

2. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Im know Ive been one of his biggest critics here but Im torn here. I know its crazy to want a coach as successful as Miles to leave. Then again, Im tired of seeing a team with all the talent LSU has struggle nearly ever freakin game for the last three years. Im a bit nervous about LSU paying for wanting Miles gone.

Ill say this for sure, if its out of Miles or Pelini. Ill take Miles all day, every day.

3. huangw

huangw Founding Member

It's probably too late now. I will miss Les dearly.

4. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I voted for him to stay.

You can't argue against the record, even this year with inconsistent QB play.
    He runs a respectable program, and his players love him.

5. roynav

roynav free your mind

:insane:

That would be a slap in the face. You might benefit from googling the word "negotiation."

6. roynav

roynav free your mind

Walk on water?

Hurl lightning bolts from his hands?

Be called Nick Saban?

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

One of the last links that was posted in another thread mentioned Alleva saying there wouldn't be a pay raise, something about with all of the budget cuts LSU is taking on it wasn't gonna happen. If it comes down to money, LSU is going to let him walk.
    Personally, while he recruits well, Les obviously has some things to work on in the "eye for talent" area seeing as how we could've had Oregons QB the last 2 years instead of the two headed cluster phuk we have now. Take Shep... yeah he wanted to be a QB but Miles moved him to WR... now he's barely used. What do you think about Oregons coach... think he turn Shep into a nightmare play caller?