Does anyone else love hearing

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Mudvayne

Mudvayne Founding Member

Rappers do that all the time........'tis sad.

2. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Love couscous and love a good TODDY. So couscous and hotty toddy. :rofl: :rofl:

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Its slant rhymme. And that ceer is awesome.

Also it is a scientific fact that rain has never once touchrd the pristine grass of Tiger Stadium on a game night. Its a fact. Look it up. I dont know what this Oregon State and Louisianna Monroe business is about. I was at those games and don't remember it raining.

4. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I wait for it every home game

5. Macphisto

Macphisto Founding Member

Oh my god I just had flashbacks reading those. Sweaty, drunken nights standing on the bleachers in the student section...can't wait for this season!

Oh, and if it DOES rain in Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night, it's because it rained outside and the wind blew it in.

6. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

It's great when Dan Borne says it. It just gets me more pumped up. 87 more days!

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I like it too. I'm a guy that likes and respects traditions. I think going to the stadium and knowing your going to hear something that signifies that its game nite is awesome...ala "It's Saturday Night in Death Valley" or "Chance of Rain, Never". Stuff like that is so cool. I think having guest singers for the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley is great (except for Jeff Gordon).

8. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

Love chance of rain...never.:thumb:

Absolutely hate hot boudin cheer.:angry: Glad to know other cringe as well. It reminds me of the gayness that ensues at A&M when people are doing their "whoop" sounds and other summer campish religous cultish stuff.
    Also Elllis Hugh makes me embarrassed. (The big inflatable mascot, not the poster.) :tigerhead

9. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

That Oregon St game was a fluke, LSU grounds crew forgot to change the time settings for the stadium sprinkler system. Everyone knows LSU has one to wash down the entire stadium. Its a long process to shut it down, thats why it took so long. You just have to bare with the grounds crew for the first few games to work out the kinks. It never rains in tiger stadium.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Didn't Borne say something like, "We will now resume as if nothing happened," after "non-rain" delay for the Oregon State game? I know it cracked me up!