Does anyone else love hearing

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Jun 8, 2005.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

HOTTY TOTTY isn't the "only" cheer to be laughed at....... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

2. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

I'll make a deal with you right now, if you drop Hotty Totty, we will drop ours. :thumb:

3. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

yeah but you never hear LSU fans yelling "hot boudin" over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........................................................

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

What the hell is a "toddy" anyway??? What's the origin of that cheer?

5. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

Look maybe I do take LSU football too seriously but I love it. The bottom line is that Hot Boudin cheer, Chance of rain - never...that crap is f'in gay. It reminds me of (sorry col reb) of Ole Miss gay Hotty Toddy cheer, the Arkansas fans calling their women or anything those flaming pet-shop boys at GAY & M do - you know, the queer squeal leaders. They are all f'in gay and I rather not have anything that lame-ass associated with LSU.

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Have you ever heard "Hey Fightin' Tigers....."?????

I once heard some people talking about it at the union.......

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Suits me!!!! I seldom yell Hotty Totty unless I am being TIGERBAITED!! :grin: And I can stand, clap, and yell for the P&G as well as some Tiger fans at times. Been thinking about that cheer some today at work. So if a totally unbiased fan was walking through a "certain" stadium parking lot and held out his hand while yelling "Hotty Totty"------He MIGHT just be given an alcoholic beverage. That is what a Totty is, by the way. If this same unbiased fan was walking through another "certain" stadium parking lot and held out his hand while yelling "Cold coose coose (sp?), he might be handed a piece of cold, hard, greasy cornbread? V-e-r-y------I-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :crystal:

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Years ago, many people did not want to admit that they liked a taste of "spirits" at night. But they were not too proud to mix a little whiskey, water, and sugar to HELP them sleep better. Now it's just the drink of your choice. Saying "Hotty Totty" before taking a drink is kind of like saying "cheers." :) :geauxtige

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

lmao nope what is that?

10. Macphisto

Macphisto Founding Member

It's not "f'in gay." It's classic, it's tradition. It makes LSU different. I like schools that play up that kind of stuff.

Hot boudin, cold cous cous, c'mon Tigers, poosh poosh poosh! (or woosh if its basketball season)