Does anyone Know Lou Holz record vs LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Oct 16, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

If somebody knows maybe you could break the record down into the schools he was coaching at and the record vs LSU. I know he Coached at Arkansas, Notre Dame, Minn, maybe someothers that I do not know.

Thanks

2. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Thats a very good question, I know yall beat him at least once when he was at Notre Dame. I will see if I cant track that down.

GO COCKS!!!

3. RockyMtTiger

RockyMtTiger Founding Member

I think Holtz is 0-1 against LSU, losing to the Tigers in his first year at Notre Dame. Someone with a better memory can correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Sambacocker

Sambacocker Freshman

I saw an interview where he said he had only played there one time in his first year at ND. He never mentioned any other games against LSU. My bet is that you are correct. Here's to hoping he can even up that record ;)

Go Cocks!

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Was Lou the coach when LSU beat ND in the Independence Bowl? I think it was 1997.

6. joetiger

joetiger Founding Member

No, that was the Bob Davie/Ron Powlus regime...I drove 1200 miles to watch them beat us senseless in Baton Rouge that year, then instead flew 1000 miles to Shreveport to watch us dismantle them in the Indy Bowl!