Does anyone know where

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Mar 17, 2006.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

to find transcipts of the team press cofnerences during the NCAA tourney?

I saw some of Davis' comments today and as usual he was hilarious. We're missing out not being able to catch all of q & a sessions he's had with the media!

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dunno, but i guess you read this article here:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps...20060317/SPORTS0202/303170020/1001/SPORTS0202

for those who havent, you must read it. apologies if it was already posted.

sample:

"Asked again about Shaq, Davis said, "Yeah, he's a big lovable guy. But I think personally, I look better than Shaq. I'm better looking than Shaq, and the way I use my vocabulary words, I'm on a different level than Shaq. So, there's a comparison, but I'm my own guy. I got my own twist, my own flavor, kinda like a little gumbo. You know something about that? Yeah, a little gumbo. I got all kinds of crabs and shrimps and turkey meat, spices. I got a good, you know, twist."

a friend of mine was a big fan of josh reed. we would watch reed run over and through safeties and we loved that guy. he when josh reed played his final game at lsu, we called it "the tear bowl" because of the crying we would be doing about him never playing at lsu again.

when big baby plays his last game for lsu, now that will be a sad one, i will need meds.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

No, I saw a bit of it on local sports/news. From the moment he starts speaking, everyone starts laughing. They show the rest of the team (well those that are a part of the press conference) and they can't stop laughing at all, cracking up nonstop. Thanks for the link.