does brady get a free pass to go one and done

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kjunsausage, Mar 6, 2006.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

ditto

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Not sure I know what a "free pass" is, but I hope LSU never gets to the point where we fire coaches for winning the SEC.

Losing in the 1st round won't help get fans in the stands, but his job is secured.

3. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Man, you guys are tough on your coach.
    Damn, you've got a young team (no seniors, right?), won your conference, probably a two seed, a three at worst, look to be even better next year...

Hard for a Hawkeye like me to understand... we've had to wait four years for our group of seniors to show us something, still didn't win the conference, still barely a top 20 team, cupboard empty next year...

I'd be a pretty happy camper if I were you...

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

We are happy about the season, but there has been a pattern of losing early in postseason tournaments. No, losing early wouldn't be so bad, we have a pattern of looking like sh*t in post season tournaments. That gets old. Getting there is nice, but not looking like fools once we get there isn't too much to ask.
    :geauxtige

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

You got that straight. 1 win would be a disappointment we need at least 2 or 3 wins in the tourney.

6. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

omg, in that case, i'm sure he'll do his best....lmao

7. olVENICEdog

I knew I could make you smile. Have a great day baby.

8. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

The only thing I don't like about Brady is his sideline demeanor makes him look like he's "pouting" or something. Maybe that's not the right word... but there's a reason he reminds me of that guy who plays the president on 24.

9. olVENICEdog

What do you think about Tenn. stinky soaked coach? Brady looks like Phil Jackson compared to him.

10. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

guys, i understand where you're coming from. i don't want to lose either. but, geez, give the guy some room. he's made major accomplishments since coming here, and with the young team, injuries, etc., if we lose early, so what. looking like fools is a bit much. getting there is a big accoomplishment for any team. would i like it if we lost early, no. but, look at what we have to look forward to down the road...if fans want to come out, they will. sometimes, you just don't get the fan base. if the students don't come, who will? start with them, make them get others excited about the bball games. maybe we do have a pattern, but if we keep the players/coaching staff we have, hopefully, that pattern will change. ;)