does brady get a free pass to go one and done

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kjunsausage, Mar 6, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I think Brady has dug a deep hole for him self. The first step is to stop digging. He did that now he must start climbing out and he can only do that w/2 or 3 wins in the NCAAT. We will see. I have confidence in this team so I will wait b/4 washing my hands to him. Bottom line is if you win they will come.

2. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

they've been winning all season. they never packed the pmac. how much winning does he have to do?????

3. olVENICEdog

Well it's been a while since we beat a top 25 team and if we did IM sure I could count them on 2 fingers. And IM talking about wins in the NCAAT girl.

4. sassylsufan2002

so you're saying that the only way people would come out to see them is if they win in the NCAAT? If that's the case, let them keep their A$$ at home. those are fair weather fans, my friend, and if that includes you, i'm sorry. and i'm not arguing anymore, its pointless. How many of the one's posting on this board, doing the complaining has attended every game? anybody?

5. olVENICEdog

I don’t think we are arguing just talking. I will watch every game that is played on the west side but I just can’t drop 368 bucks on a jet ticket every week to watch at the PMAC. The Kentucky game sold out. It was sad to see that we didn't rush the hard wood after the game. I think that was kind of weak but hey You make a nice run this year and next year the fans will come much like they did in the 80's. Now lets go bite on some tires. GRRRRRR.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Maybe you haven't watched our performances in the big dance. I think every trip we've made with Brady has ended in embarassment, including the run with Stromile Swift. I give Brady credit for the season we've had, for the talent he's gotten, and for the regular season championship. But if we don't represent ourselves in a competitive fashion in the tournament, Brady will continue his woeful postseason failures. If we look terrible in the tourney again Brady will lose any ground he gained this season.

I'm in Florida, if LSU comes to Jacksonville or Atlanta, I'm there.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

That "if" must have been a typo. There is no "if" about it.

8. olVENICEdog

I bet you look like a giant raisin when you sport all purple.

9. sassylsufan2002

sorry, OVD but tires just isn't my thing! ;)

10. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

I gotta go with i-like and ovd on this one. I was in Birmingham for the 03 blowout against Purdue. #8 vs. #9 is a coin flip, but you shouldn't let a #9 wipe the floor with you. Definitely looked like fools in that one. Sooner or later you have to win a few tourney games, even Butler was able to do that back in 03.