does brady get a free pass to go one and done

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kjunsausage, Mar 6, 2006.

1. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

i'm just a lowly woman, what do i know? ... i just think that sometimes we expect too much out of the coaches and not just brady. all of them. we want instant progress or nothing at all. all i'm saying is...things could be a hell of a lot worse....there are schools out there who would love to be in our shoes....complaining about such a bad coach and a bad season..so, you guys have fun with it! ;)

2. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Don't take it so hard sunshine lets see how we do in the NCAAT.

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

While it would be nice to get a few wins in the tourney it doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me on my feelings for next season. I'll still support this team and go to as many games as I can (made 4 this season). It's about the players, not the coach.

If we fill the stands every game whos to say that narrow 3-4 point loss doesn't turn into a win. We were undefeated at home this season and Brady gave alot of credit to the fans. Another 1000 butts in those seats and the Deaf Dome could live up to it's name again.

There are 64 teams in the tourney (65 if you count the play-in)out of what 115? Div 1 schools? After the 1st round that halves. Then the second round it halves again. So 2 wins and you are among the top 16 teams in the country. Hell to be in that first 32 is a hell of an accomplishment. So all of you wanting 2-3 wins just keep in mind what the competition is like and be happy for this team no matter how things turn out.

4. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Finally...somebody that gets it!

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

I always expect the SEC champs to finish in the top 16, regardless of who that team happens to be.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

LOL, it's good to be positive, and most of the guys on here love women, so... make of that what you will.

I think the majority of us are excited about LSU's accomplishments this year, but I for one want to hold judgement until the end of the season about just how good a season we actually had. Another burn out in post season won't be received well by me. It could be worse, and it has been, but there isn't anything wrong with striving for excellence. I respect the fact that you want to support the team, and so do I. If they come anywhere close I'll be there cheering them on. And for the record, it's nice to have a woman's perspective here; so thanks. :wink:

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Nice points, I would love to see LSU fill up the assembly center the way we did when Shaq was here.

I think its more like 300+. In basketball 1a and 1aa are combined. I don't know about division II and III schools.

8. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

That's even more significant then.

I honestly feel we will win 2. Anything after that will be tough but would be gravy. Sure I'd be very disapointed if we go 1 and out but it still wouldn't make me feel any less for this team and it's accomplishments this season.

9. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

LSU won't go one and done, so it's a silly question.

BUT...if the unthinkable happened, my answer to your question is no.

10. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

320... according to ncaa.org... dang!