Does Les have the cahones to sit JV and AB?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DocBrooks, Oct 7, 2006.

1. DocBrooks

DocBrooks Founding Member

These two are getting us nowhere. Yes, O-line sucks but it isn't going to change this season, and JV and AB are terrible unless Moses is around to part the D-line. Does Les have the fortitude to bench them for the forseeable future and try out Williams, Scott, and Hester exclusively? Seriously, we are going nowhere with these two. They are finished. We're playing for non-bcs bowls at this point so I don't see the need to get all conservative.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I doubt it.

Mr. Scott is waiting in the wings to be the stud RB that he will end up being.

But for now, we won't get to see it come to fruition.

3. MickelMouse87

MickelMouse87 Founding Member

Hester and Scott are our two only consistent backs. Hester is a playmaker. There is absolutely NO reason for Justin Vincent to have been on the field today or anytime this season.

4. Nukem

Nukem Founding Member

Does he have the cojones to sit JR? He sucked today. Went back to radar mode.

5. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Fortitude.....fruition.....

You guys are smart. :)

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Don't forget cahones as well as the symbolic biblical reference using Moses. Sheer genius.

8. DocBrooks

DocBrooks Founding Member

I'm not trying to write you a thesis here. I'm just a ticked fan, with some alcohol, riding some strong emotions, and I think I conveyed the basics of the question I was trying to ask. Care to contribute?

9. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

It is a shame that Les doesn't put Scott in after his stellar performance at MSU. Maybe he is not up to blocking as well as he needs too but that is no reason to never use him on a running play. AB and JV don't hit the little bit of hole the O-line makes and can't get around a corner on anybody. Scott can move people and hits hard and has better speed around the corner and is hard to get down. Les was scared to change anything up but stick to what wasn't working. Arrrrggggh!!!!!

Another thing, if you want to run the ball, why do you exclusively run the ball off the tackles. Change it up dummy.