Does Les Miles EVER miss a trick play?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 31, 2008.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

That's a stretch too... UF is losing some key players, their losing some key assistants... nd Bama with all of their talent this season almost lost to us until we gave it away. And again their losing a few assistants and possibly some key players. I think we are very much in control of our destiny next season and think we'll see Atlanta for the SECCG.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Heck, What are the chances of Urban Meyer leaving college and going to the pros?
    Does anyone know if he is interested in that?

3. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

He said he was holding out for Notre Dame next year.

4. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

Is it wrong of me to derive so much pleasure from people with tiny little brains and big mouths?

#1) LSU is about to haul in the year's top-ranked recruiting class, one that's already being touted as the best EVER. Please note that I don't necessarily buy into the hype of 'the best ever' (although the average star ranking will probably beat whatever year it was USC landed Bush and the rest).

#2) For four years people playing us in bowls have derided the size of Mile's brain and made fun of his low IQ. ****, you know what? Four years, three 11 win seasons, four blowout bowl wins, and SEC title, and one national championship later, you know what? I'll take our 'dumb' coach over CUM any day.

It's fans like this that make me pull for OU to win, and I HATE that. Just...shut up so the rest of the SEC can pull for you, you stupid moron.

Have a nice day!

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Urban Meyer= CUM, ha ha... now that is funny as hell. Does that have anything to do with him being a D*ckhead?

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

What the hell is a gatorjacket anyway.
    I didn't pay attention to this dudes name but assumed it was a GT fan since jacket was included.
    Maybe its just a flamer who made the name up.

7. msully

msully Founding Member

If it had of been a TD would you have thought is a bad play ?? A team scores as much as it can ,

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Any team that quits playing football with 8 minutes left will not be winning championships. Spurrier taught everyone in the SEC that this is a 60-minute game and you had better strap it on and play the whole game or someone is going to lay 50 on you.

Shame on Tech for giving up.

9. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

Exactly Red!

I was about to pull the Spurrier card, but you beat me to it.

Even tho I hate Florida, I loved the way Spurrier coached when he was there. He wanted to destroy every opponent and I love that way of thinking.

Miles showed some of that tonight with the fake punt. Spurrier did those things at UF with the game well out of hand.

I think LSU is gonna play some pissed-off football next year and want to destroy people. Can't wait!

10. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Coach Johnson disagrees.

My favorite, though, is: