Does this bother anyone?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WoodlandsTiger, Nov 15, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Yeh you are probably right.

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

If cam is guilty I want them to go undefeated and win it all and cam to win the heisman then have it all taken away and au crushed under the mighty NCAA boot. Watching cam's smurk all game made me sick. Watching there dirty azz defense wwe power slam qb's all year trying to cripple them makes me wish only the worst for them. When not 1 but2 players get ejected for throwing punches shows the character or that team and the coaches the have. You would never see a miles coached team showing that kind disrespect for the game. Au win it all then be stripped and watch the fans cheer for those thugs then

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Seriously, when was the last time you saw players get ejected from a football game?

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

In a rivals article I read this morning it said that Googans and mike blanc were ejected. I turned the game off when au stopped ga and made them kick a field goal.

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Fairly also picked up the ga qb and took a step and power slammed him landing on top of him with all his weight trying to break him in half. He would have been fined in the NFL for that

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

He did it more than once, which was probably why UGA was so pissed at that point in the game. For all the great things AU is doing on the field, it is players like that which take away from everything else.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I was watching the game when they got ejected. And it all resulted because of Nick Fairley going after their quarterback, and trying to injure him. The Georgia players didn't like that too much, and would get in scuffles with the Auburn players, and of course the thuggish nature of the Auburn players reigned supreme, and they threw punches and got ejected.

My point was, when was the last time other than that game that you have seen multiple players from the same team get ejected? Miami and USF maybe?

8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

And the au fans cheered on their teams thuggish actions. Like Romans cheering gladiators hacking up prisoners as they were tied to a pole. The fans deserve the disapointment of losing the bcs trophy after they win it for cheering the arrogance and hateful unsportsmanship of their team

9. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

I'm tired of the sugar bowl anyway. I saw on ESPN they predicted LSU VS Ohio State in the sugar, and I have to say that would be quite disappointing. I would rather see LSU play about 10 other teams than Ohio State. I would LOVE to see LSU play TCU, Boise or even Stanford over Ohio State. I don't think Ohio State would be a fun game to watch in my opinion. The match up is good for us I think we would win 10+ points.
    I would like to see a Orange Bowl big maybe but I'm not picky as long as LSU continues to play well I will be a happy camper.

10. lsuforever

lsuforever Founding Member

What goes around comes back around.....all teams are watching this guy. It is a matter of time before it will get addressed in a game....watch.