Does this bother anyone?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WoodlandsTiger, Nov 15, 2010.

1. lsuforever

lsuforever Founding Member

I don't think Auburn is capable of beating Bama. If that happens, we should hope for the gamecocks beating them up in the SECCG. That way, we will be the best SEC record team. PERIOD. Ahem...assuming we win out as well of course.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I have to say, after watching AU this past weekend, and seeing how classless they were, I really have changed my stance on them. I want them to lose out and for Cam to get nothing.

Regardless of how they do, we need to take care of business and finish this season on a high. An 11-1 record will be better than anyone expected and will ensure us of a solid bowl, BCS or New Years Day. This team still has a lot to play for and will be up to the challenge. We do that, beat the 4 monkeys that have been on our backs the past 2 seasons, and take whoever we get in a bowl game to the woodshed, this will be a very successful season.:geaux: :LSU231: LSU!

3. lsuforever

lsuforever Founding Member

:thumb:

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Doesn't matter who's #1 or #2 as long as they're in the top two they'll get a chance to prove any corrections needing to be made, if any.

5. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

If the NCAA doesn't do something within the next two week then they are F'n it up for all of college football. IMHO

I mean I don't even know who would bother to watch Auburn and whoever in the BCS. The whole thing is a huge circus, since Auburn continues to fail to get it under control, the NCAA should do it for them.

Auburn is going to deserve what they get, and it's going to be much worse than what their stupid AD thinks it's going to be.

I still think both Oregon and Boise State lose a game, TCU should be undefeated.

Hardest run of the top 4:
    1.) Auburn - Alabama and South Carolina
    2.) Oregon - Oregon State and Arizona
    3.) Boise St. - Nevada, Fresno Stat and Utah State
    4.) TCU - New Mexico who has only won 1 game all year

I still think 2 of the 4 fall, TCU is a virtual lock, and I would NOT be surprised by 3 of the 4 going down. A lot of football yet.

6. Randy70

Randy70 Founding Member

Still have chance for another crystal ball

If Auburn loses twice, Oregon loses once, and LSU wins out with an impressive final game road win over a top 10 Arkansas then LSU jumps over Boise to the #2 BCS spot and plays TCU for the championship.

7. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

Agree, their entire Athletic department, fanbase, and Cheesedick (Chizik) are setting themselves up for massive embarrassment. I am sick of hearing idiots defend the Newton family, just because he is a great athlete, that is exactly what is wrong with sports today. Cant you just see some little Auburn kid..'Daddy I want to grow up to be just like Cam". What a POS program, and POS fanbase for wanting to win more than do the right and sensible thing. They will be hated and every other college fan base will put an * next to their championship if they do happen to win it. I will pull for Bama, USC, and even Oregon if it comes to that. I love the SEC, but I am embarrassed of these scumbags from Auburn.....just embarrassed.
    I honestly did not think I could ever dislike a program more than I did USC in 03, but I only disliked those guys, I literally HATE these thugs at Auburn now.

8. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Yes, that is assuming Boise wins out which is not easy.

9. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Actually considering Auburn just escaped a few games and Oregon has been lighting it up until this week, I think Oregon deserves to be #1.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

This. I will NOT be rooting for AU in anything...ever.

I hope they lose the Iron Bowl 83-0, and then lose to USCe to boot. We'll wind up in the Orange.

eta...I hope they get smoked in the Cap 1, too.