Don King Uses "N word"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Big Tiger, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

But the media is saying Trump and "other white men behind King seemed more comfortable than I would have been." Black guy on CNN is who I'm quoting, not sure his name.

IS that a fucking joke though. gee whiz

That's how fucked up things have gotten. Not enough blacks are allowed to say that word that most whites are not but now they're blaming whites for lack of reaction when blacks use it around whites.

Something's going to give cause this shit can't keep on.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

This will not end well.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

The minute I begin to care what King or Sharpton think/say will be a sign that the end is near.

Winston1 and mctiger like this.
  4. Big Tiger

I agree but that's not the point of this thread. It's the white's being blamed when they didn't use the word.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Black guy on CNN.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Don King was funny. Everyone, on camera, was laughing. Don is a hoot, but should never, ever be taken seriously!

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Oh it's funny if you can get past the fact racism is ok from their end. It's not considered racism so he can do and say as he pleases. I don't find that part funny.

Big Tiger likes this.
  8. Big Tiger

So simple, how can so many miss it?

9. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

I didn't find that shit comical at all. Pretty pathetic. Only person that should've taken flack for that is the guy that said it.

Signed,
    The Black Guy

P.S. Sorry white people, you still can't say that word to/around black people unless you're ok with possibly getting slapped in the mouth. :)

P.S.S. (Or is it P.P.S.) That's not really true either. This younger generation is letting it slide...actually empowering they're non-black friends to use it. Which is a mistake because they forget to tell them not to use it anywhere else then they go get slapped in the mouth. Or kicked out of school like the K-State chick. So maybe it is true. I don't know. Fuck Don King though.

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I've used it with colleagues at a school we all worked at that was predominantly black. We'd throw it out and nobody got offended. Also have some black friends I've used it with. Well, one older man is more like a second dad to me in some ways. He was also one of the 6 who carried my dad at his funeral. Growing up he used to tell me jokes that he used the word nigger in. Anyway, only racists are offended by those kind of words, really. At least that's how I feel though I know some will argue. It's just a fucking word.

asignupe, you seem like a very rational and level-headed guy. Would it really offend you if you heard someone using that word? Serious question too cause I don't understand why brothers perpetuate giving white people the power to hurt them by using that word. They need to let it go.