Done With Tigerforum Fantasy Sports

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Bayou Bengal11, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Not participating in any more leagues with this KY Headhunter kid....this isnt the better fantasy owner...its who can get to the WW first and pick up the most pitchers in two weeks :nope:

Only option to weed out owners who think this is fun is to set WW limits and to disable the WW for the playoffs. Freakin ridiculous how someone can screw up a whole baseball season during the championship round :nope:

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

mister, i've participated in the tf fantasy baseball for the last 3 yrs. and have never had a problem.

i've always thought that it was fun. one of the strategies of the game during playoffs is to stream players. this strategy has been employed since fantasy baseball began

you too have streamed players this week, as you did throughout the season, in fact you added 4 pitchers today. i don't understand your problem. :insane:

are you saying i got some players you wanted? you got some i wanted too.

matt cain is on tour roster now. he was on my roster earlier in the season, izzy's too. throughout the year i suspect he's been on others as well.

only season i have the chance to screw up is yours. if any weeding is done then start with yourself. YOU'VE MADE MORE ROSTER MOVES THAN ME THIS WEEK

funny how other owners have congratulated me for getting to the championship and now you're whining because you might lose????

i've finished 2nd twice now....the sun will still come up if i finish 2nd this year

how about this:

you and i agree to lock our rosters for the rest of the week

agreed?

what a frickin maroon :rolleye33:

3. Bayou Bengal11

yes, you are right...i have been watching you do this all season and had to stoup to your level to even have a chance. And no, I have been in hundreds of leagues and never have I seen any one do what you do.

You have 164 WW transactions on the season...I have 40 of which 30 were done in the last week. There is nothing fantasy about this...no skill involved what so ever...it is who can get to the WW first.

Whatever, congrats, hope you feel good

4. Bayou Bengal11

and now I see who Im dealing with :rolleye33:

5. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Id there money involved here...if not y'all are cat fighting over nothing.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so do you e=want to lock rosters, do you want me to place some players on waivers so you can pick them up?

it is interesting that since 9-20 when the championship round began you've had 17 pitcher adds.....i've had 13....

guess i'm just stooping to your level:nope:

also, our series' this season have been dead even, i hold a slim 15-14 edge
    is that what this is about?

to imply that somehow i've cheated is low class

also to say you have been in hundreds of leagues and have never seen anyone stream players is laughable at best.

are you saying that no one should use the waiver wire throughout the season? if so, why did you use it? why are the league rules set up so it can be used in this manner? why didn't you petition the commissioner prior to the season if you didn't agree with the rules?

everyone players, especially during the playoffs. it is a major part of strategy. of course you've been in hundreds of leagues.....i guess you knew that :nope:

once and for all, i'm willing to lock my roster. are you?

pull the wad out of your panties and let me know

thanks for making this an enjoyable season