Dont Give Up Guys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

Plain and simple, Miles nutts up in big games and doesn't get it done. Last year we were a few plays of having a real disapointing season. College football is a game of luck, but hell the gods were REALLY on our side. Maybe Katrina and Rita were enough. I feel this year, we will win all the Ole Miss, Bama, kentucky games, but will not get it done against Tenn, AU, Florida, and probably Ark. With respect to the talent levels in relation to the other teams in the conf, we should not be in the situation we are in. Bertman's contract will probably not get renewed next summer which cannot be good for Miles and Co. I would never give up on LSU, but it was pretty much official after the Florida game that I am going to give up on Miles.

2. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I would prefer to reserve judgement until I see how the rest of this season unfolds. The team needs to play more focussed and error free football. Feel that once they've bettered their running game, they should be in a more decent shape. Maybe the coaches should really kick some asses and fire up the players more.
    ________
    Wellbutrin Lawsuit Settlements

3. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

I am probably with you on reserving judgement; I just don't like what I see now.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm with you guys, don't know what to expect.
    Arkansas and Florida are running circles around that Auburn defense.
    No running game for us, if it doesn't get any better by the time we
    play Alabama and Arkansas, lets just say I have my doubts.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Arkansas put up 63 points today. It was against a d2 Ohio Valley team but still....63 is a lot of paydirt. Reminded me of Nebraska of ol.

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yep, exactly. The sky isn't falling, but the potential seems more real now than it did a few weeks ago.

7. msully

msully Founding Member

This team can win , it is not coaching , the team has to want to win . I agree that the talent is there , LSU has played two of the best teams in the nation and lost , do not think LSU owes Tenn anything , all we want is a win this year !! You look at the Vols they have a football team !! UT is playing together this year as a team. When LSU does that , guess what will happen?? LSU looks like they are tired , the two games that we have lost . Like the other teams that we have played , KY is not what we are used to in the SEC! When we play tough teams we have to be up or high I still like the short pass , when it works the run works !! The tigers will win this year !! l How abot the fight in the Floridia game tonight