Don't look now but

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Mar 21, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Now why you got to go there. That is just down right low. Look I enjoy reading your post but remember not to cross the line here. By the way we will be playing 2lame this year in football. I am looking forward that. I guess that would be like Old Miss playing Mississippi University for Women or Tougaloo College.

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

yea ovd parts of the lineup are playing good but the team as a whole is inconsistent and seems to crumble when facing a really good pitcher. Also errors are costing us somewhat. If we are going to play small ball then we have to play great d. we will see though. for smokes sake i hope he figures it out soon.

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I read last week where MSU's top three pitchers have not allowed even one earned run against them. Even though this was not against SEC teams, to play 12 or 13 games and no earned runs? Impressive.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Of the teams Moo U has played this year, only one, Tennessee, is ranked in by Baseball America.

Marist
    Arkansas State
    La Tech
    La Monroe
    Arizona
    Jacksonville State
    UAB
    Tennessee

The fact that Bulldogs play both Tuesday and Wednesday games this week can only help the Tigers. But it's gonna be a tough series.

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

So much for OVD's self-proclaimed "I'm never wrong" BS... :dis:

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Kentucky is better than MSU. There was a flu bug which didn't help. Road series, cold weather, etc. Dirks is inconsistent, which is the same problem we had with our Friday starter last year. Olvey is nails and we'll not get swept this year by anybody. The days of LSU just showing up and winning every game are over. And that's not a shot at Smoke. Ky, South Carolina, OleMiss, Florida, Tennessee, Bama, Georgia and Vandy all have stellar programs. In Skip's heyday, only Bama and Georgia were on a par with LSU in the SEC.

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

They won again last night. No one left to face before LSU.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Bring it, Dogs.

9. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I say we sweep them....hopefully that quinn stewart homer sunday really gets us going.

10. Adam4848

Adam4848 Founding Member

I'm predicting since I've watched and listened to every game that LSU will take 2 of 3 and upset or whatever you want to say.

If people come out and get on this Miss. St. Team at home they might choke because if anyone else can prove me wrong....

Who has Miss St. played on the road thats above .500???

:thumb: