Dontavius Jackson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LSUalum24, Oct 24, 2007.

1. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

2. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I hear he's really down to uga and clemson.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Believed to be all-UGA.

4. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Heard he was all GA also but IMO Clemson and LSU would be better for him depth chart wise. Especially LSU because next year Scott, Holiday, K.W.,R.J. will all be Juniors and R.Murphy will be a Soph. and he could redshirt that year and his redshirt sophmore year all of those guys would be gone except for Murphy. That situation looks the best for him out of the three schools IMO But most likely he will get more competition from next years class where we may land Michael Ford or Christian Michael and even one of the Dutchdown backs. Wish we could get in on Bryce Brown.

5. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

Bryce Brown would be a great get, but Michael Ford is a mixture of "The Diesel", Alley, and Keliand.

6. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

In yesterday’s (10.24.07) Atlanta Journal-Constitution online edition thay are reporting that Dontavius Jackson will announce on Halloween Night. I think he attended the LSU/Florida game.
    I don’t subscribe to any services so I don’t know much about him. Does anyone think he is seriously considering LSU and are the coaches recruiting him hard?

7. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

Since there has been no response, I'll assume LSU has no interest in him.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I am sure we do, but da boy will be a dawg.

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

If any player has Clemson on their list with us and Georgia and they pick Clemson then you can rest assured they are from South Carolina or Clemson fans or something extraordinary is going on. Clemson is an absolute bumpkin town in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trailers and the toothless hoard. Has to be one of the ugliest college towns in America. Further, Clemson has virtually no history or tradition except for running down a hill and petting a rock. A couple years ago an ESPN announcer called them the "Clemons Bulldogs". They are the epitome of insignificant.

10. jgordey3

jgordey3 Founding Member

haha yea